Newbie question

Hello , my apologies if im posting in the wrong section
Whats the story with Mellow boards?
I need a battery for mine.
Seems out of stock everywhere

3 Likes

You could have one of the most talented folks build to your battery in dims that you need, here is a couple to name a few @BenjaminF @longhairedboy @Skyart @TheRef @JoeyZ5

3 Likes

just gotta make sure mellow doesnt do any DRM to their batteries

1 Like

What is DRM?

1 Like

if u r in England, England, then probably @Anubis or @ApexBoards could help out. if u r in England, Arkansas, then all those names listed by @Paul77 plus @A13XR3 @eBoosted and a lot more can help out in the US.

check out this thread for some builders:

3 Likes

I can help you out if you are in the states.

Digital rights management. Like the shit evolve does where you have to use their BMS.

1 Like

Maybe dumb question, but how are evolve users putting new packs in and getting them to work?

Either vesc swap or reuse the BMS

2 Likes

Gotcha! I didn’t even know companies did that.

Based on the way you write I’m guessing you’re British too, in which case I think I’m the only one who does bespoke repairs here specifically for street electric skateboard

You can contact me here, through www.18650.club or phone on 07498054590

Mellow is pretty much gone under, they just stopped their activities, some parts can be still bought thought the website electric traffic

1 Like

It is indeed

1 Like

Account hacked?

1 Like

Hey guys I’m still very new to all this and looking for some guidance.

I’ve just received some new trucks from BKB and while one looks fine the second one has an imperfection around the bushing seat (not sure what it’s called).

Does this look fine or will it affect the handling enough to bring it up with their support?

1 Like