NEWBEE RTKP Truck!

13 Likes

Aw so if we flip it it will pretty much turn into a standard RKP

3 Likes

Yep, pretty much…but it going to be negative rake if flip over…so less leans.

4 Likes

@Ean.esk8
Has this been addressed? It’s currently the only thing stopping me from grabbing a set of these gorgeous trucks.

3 Likes

I thought about this…but it is really hard to match the design. unless make the hanger as hexagon shape.

1 Like

Hey, all, i just opened the pre-order for the new RTKP, Order it now. We could post it before Jan 24th

$150 per set, $110 per hanger

So far, what i experience on this truck leans even smoother and deeper than the previous!
Was so much fun on the trail. can blast this all day long :wink:

Some clips of the new RTKP

14 Likes

@Ean.esk8 can you share the ride height measurements on the v1 rtkp and the newest design?

I’d like to know distance from center of axle to deck.

5 Likes

Gen 1RTKP is approx 49.5mm
Gen 2RTKP is approx 62.5mm

4 Likes

In the making!! :saluting_face::saluting_face:

9 Likes

Any updates on this batch?

2 Likes

I could get some shipped in this week.

2 Likes

Hay man, appreciate it’s new years atm so not expecting any reply or action. The trucks read as a preorder on the site, hoping thats just a new years thing.

Im hoping to replace an Apex Air front truck in the near future. Happy to buy now as a preorder if i will see it within 3 week to a month time frame for turn around.

1 Like

I don’t know how big his next batch is but my small batch is being machined this next week. I’d have to assume he’s having some more machined with them but they’re all on vacation till the 18th for the Chinese new year.

Long story short, there’s a high chance he can have some to your doorstep within 30 days.

1 Like

So these trucks use a 22mm x 22mm square mount, anyone know where i can find said motor mounts? I know IDEA sells a set but i just wanna see if there are more options.

1 Like

Confirmed to fit 22x22 hangars

5 Likes

any update on lead time @Ean.esk8 ?

2 Likes

Doing assembling atm.

7 Likes

shipping tmoz then? :kissing_heart: :yum: :crazy_face:

1 Like

God why they look so sexy

1 Like

Kinda after a more definitive timeline, are the ones being assembled now a preorder batch? If an order is placed this week, will it be shipped within a week or does a purchase now for part of another pre-order?

2 Likes