Newbee helical 4GS gear drive!

Not really, the confusion happens because in esk8 the hub(carrier of bearings) is with in the wheel/rim. We’re both not wrong here. So we call them hubs, which a mechanic would be confused by.
Always thought it was weird we call them hubs when my understanding comes from mechanical work, which im not a mechanic until my vehicles break down.

Anyway, the point stands thats its a better system so i don’t blame 3ds/moestooge for going that route instead of sticking with esk8 standards.

3 Likes

38/11 dimension is like 83mm.

2 Likes

Can you show pictures of that?

Is it equally as easy to replace as the old one?

Will we be able to print our own again?

2 Likes

These motors are not compatible, right?

This the new pad, as easy to replace as the old one.

Each order will be included 4, will last for looooong time :no_mouth:

8 Likes
2 Likes

Yup. This.

And if your in IT hub is just a box full of
Ports for cables to plug into :joy:

1 Like

hello friend

any update on urethane drives? :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Since you’re not selling the gen. 4 with trampa 19,5mm clamps, is it possible to bolt on the clamps you sell separately or is there another known workaround to make your drives fit trampa channel trucks? Thank you.

2 Likes

I’m also gonna chime in here and voice my interest for a urethane sized 4GS (assuming it’s able to achieve a ratio of 3:1 or higher :stuck_out_tongue: )

4 Likes

Processing: 20230609_152403.jpg…

I got them already, haven’t update it on website yet, you could order with any clamp and leave note trampa clamps.

2 Likes

The image didn’t upload.

Also:

3 Likes

Same problem here, I thought about disassembling the motor and putting the shaft on a lathe to have the wider part thinned down as far as possible.

Cool, thank you!

1 Like

If you’re lazy, you could also just hook up the motor, cut a strip of sandpaper and run it up. Not the cleanest solution, but its definitely faster than pulling it apart to throw on a lathe.

2 Likes

Its pretty difficult to keep dust out of the bearings while youre spinning the motor.

2 Likes

Vaccuum right up next to it, and masking tape a sheet of paper onto the mounting face to keep it from getting around to the back of the can

Not saying everyone should do it, but if thats the situation you’re in, its an alternative if you dont have a lathe lol.

1 Like

You would need a 3mm or 4mm spacer to make it work.

1 Like

Adaptor fit evolve DKP is coming

Also, trampa wheelplate is in the making.

7 Likes

Do these have a thrust bearing for the axial forces because of helical? Or how are those forces adressed?