New Update on Gathering ideas for parts

What is an anti spark and what does it connect to

More research is needed.

https://forum.esk8.news/t/is-diy-right-for-you/112

In short, Antispark functions as the on/off switch.

1 Like

O got it.

Dont know about that new flipskys but 3 of their regular ones have failed on me, 3dservisas seems to be the best of them all but it still drains your battery

either get one in a D596 bms or in a unity, only those 2 dont fail on you randomly like others as i know

So trying to understand what you feel lacking in a bosted board what do you want more of? Speed is all about gearing. Gear to high and you get lots of unused speed with low tork/aceliration, gear to low and you will get a rocket that caps out at a disappointing top speed. Eatch Persian gear will argue what’s best. Personally I can’t get enough aceliration happy with a max speed of 25mph I have some of the Hirst gear ratio I’ve seen to max out aceliration but I do a lot of stop starting in my ride style/use age.

Remember to balance in gearing
Voltage, motor KV, motor pulley, wheel pully, wheel size.

My advise imidatly is don’t go single drive you will just be disappointed if you moving to upgrade from a bosted.

A boosted board has 2*1050motors (2100w). Think there 4538 @jeffwuneo can correct me if I’m wrong. we use 6355-6380 motors 2775-4000 you won’t feel much over a bosted unless you go duleDIY. Boosted use HDT3 belts we use the much stronger HDT5 to handle the extra power.

My advise to flipsky is there cheap and you get what you pay for the main electronics that controls every thing is the last place I’d recommend saving money. There issues is quality control it’s hit or miss grate when thay work but just as often you get a lemon.

In your words it’s a flipsky ya know.

Don’t bother with anti spark switch use as XT90AS much more reliable cheaper and highly recommended by petit much all long term multyboard users. Switch just looks nice

Is 4235. Boosted SR battery can discharge 120A burst or 70A continuous.

2 Likes