New shredlights

What are your first thoughts on the new ShredLights? I’m thinking of getting a set to replace my first ones. Thoughts?

Ill just leave this here

4 Likes

Did you buy a set? I’m thinking about it. Debating waiting for my old set to crap out or break etc first. Let me know if you got them and first impressions when they arrive. I’d love to find out more about the differences etc. They look promising.

Thank you @jamie

2 Likes

Love that they have more mounting options this time.

2 Likes
1 Like

A while back we organized a group by with ShredLights to spark interest in the diy esk8 community - I wonder if they would be willing to offer us DIYers a group buy on the new model. Who knows Eric the best? @longhairedboy @mmaner @Sender

7 Likes

I don’t know him. I’m happy to make contact though.

3 Likes

Ask @Battosaii too

1 Like

I just ordered the Night ops package I will need.more lights for my other boards later so I’m still down for a group buy.

Btw if you guys want an extra 10% off use the code
Ronsworldmiami

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I ordered myself a set. I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to mount these on an Evo without them pointing into the sky on the front and ground in the back.

3 Likes

I have the same problem and I talked to the guys at shred lights about possibly making a bracket with adjustable angle but that may make the mount more susceptible to vibration damage.

I think a better option would be to use longer truck screws and use washers to wedge only the bracket so that it points straight not up.

I will be trying this with the new lights I’ll post pics once I do it .

1 Like

EDIT: NO on group buy per Eric. Current presale 20% off plus 10% discount code is the best we have at the moment.

I’ve ridden and spoken to Eric a few times, I can reach out and see if a group buy is possible. I can handle the US shipping on my end in hopes of more savings from them but I don’t know how much shipping would be from me to each of you depending on order and box size needed?

3 Likes

NO GO on a group buy

The current 20% pre-order plus various 10% is the best Eric is willing to do at the moment. Potential future group buy after there’s stock could be 25% but that’s not for sure.

Bite the bullet if you really want these.

4 Likes

What if we give him @SeanHacker for a weekend?

5 Likes

idk…we might owe Eric MORE

5 Likes

2 weekends?

2 Likes

Using Adam’s 10% off…Joe(SoCal Legend) gets enough perks as it is…and he’s forever an Evolve guy so there’s that.

Does anyone upgrading have a SINGLE old RED shredlight they wanna sell me for cheap? I lost one of mine a while back and they were out of stock for a while (guess they stopped making them).

2 Likes

I’m down. You will all owe him money and never get Shred Lights if this happens though.

4 Likes

Oof thanks for saying something. That’s enough reason for me to find some other discount code.

1 Like