NEW MOTOR MOUNT DESIGN

@BruSkater that’s the feedback we are looking for! To answer your question, when using gloves, hopefully you can grab the handle comfortably

3 Likes

Could I suggest a Boardnamics hanger profile as well

6 Likes

Yeah I’ve seen a number of people try to drag their board around by a typical bash guard, and it looks beyond uncomfortable trying to jam a couple fingers in such a tight spot to cary heavier boards. As Phil said above, we took gloves into consideration as well. That said, you’re not the first to say this, so it’s a fair point.

5 Likes

Apparently he knows a thing or two.

For sure. Again, the idea is to allow people to swap out truck styles as much as they want without having to buy an entire new mount system, so we’re considering any truck style that has decent usage in the community. We know boardnamics is popular and well respected, so that would only make sense.

1 Like

I do have boardnamics.

1 Like

No, but they reek of a company focused on marketing tactics instead of good design and execution. It makes it look like a cheap china hub motor company thread with their endless spam, which this appears to not be.

9 Likes

Nope. Good ol Colorado boys doing man things.

4 Likes

You’ll have to excuse my brother. He’s a little slow.

11 Likes

I for my part like the big handle, kinda resembles a spoiler from a car, and it looks quirky. Love it!

1 Like

uh, I love the design! (sorry, not sorry :man_shrugging: )

28 Likes

Tell us more, it looks nice!

2 Likes

Is a Banger Bros. design :laughing:

6 Likes

Very nice design

1 Like

WOW! That looks like jewelry. Pretty shiny :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

2 Likes

As for me, mount has to have holes for belt tension bearings, each plate with two holes. with higher kv’s (mine is 192kv) and powerfull boards 2kW its the only way to avoid belt skeeping

5 Likes

Yes, holes for belt tensioning bearings would be a really nice addition!

3 Likes

So I guess Im not the only one who thought of that haha

5 Likes

Definitely not :smiley:

5 Likes

Hey hey, that’s one more thing we can add to the list of features!

7 Likes