New modular/interchangeable press-fit pulley for Kegel wheels that require no modification to Cal ll trucks!

How many different sizes of pulleys are going to be available?

1 Like

It really depends on the amount of interest. For now 36 and 40 tooth are available.

1 Like

Have you had an aluminium prototype made by CNC yet? Have you tested it? Looks like a good idea but does it work?

2 Likes

I have not had an aluminium prototype made but I have been running a 3d printed prototype with pressed in metal spokes (much weaker than cnc’d aluminum) for over 150 miles on my personal board with no issues so if a 3d printed version works there is no reason a aluminum one shouldn’t!

Here’s a pic of the 3d printed prototype-

3 Likes

Bump!

Form submitted. Are we any close to MOQ? :hugs:
@M.Hboards

1 Like

Not even close. We are still 15 pulleys away.

1 Like

Buuuuump. This is a good idea we need these guys come onnnnn

4 Likes

I’d like to buy four please, put me on the list :+1:

2 Likes

@Sn4Pz if you can please put yourself down on the Google form it would be much appreciated! Thx!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdR4hBi1nYmkn6pfcfCmRYPaz4czzci5CvmnSh7hW15Wq_GKQ/viewform

2 Likes

It’s a great idea, the trucks are dated though. Everyone has moved on from calibers so it’s niche

2 Likes

Not everyone some of us are stuck in the past with 12mm belts and flywheels.
You esk8 hipster :laughing:

7 Likes

Yeah, calibers have faded out quite a bit with all the precision made esk8 specific Trucks that have come out over the past couple months. They are still commonly used in budget builds though.

7 Likes

I’m still bumping this. The idea of plug and play that this creates, especially for beginners is very useful and I think it would help beginners on a budget more easily create or especially convert their boards into electric

4 Likes

Bumping too, i think i’ll need one in the future.

2 Likes

*Classic

2 Likes

Weird to me that these aren’t being Sold bkb had the best set and now there’s a market gap imo

2 Likes

Bump. Any news on these?

2 Likes

There wasn’t much interest as caliber trucks aren’t as widely used as they used to be. I don’t think these will ever come to fruition.

Not actually specific to caliber tho are they? Just for any truck with regular skate axles.
‘Bearing mounted Kegel pulleys for standard truck axles. ‘

Would be useful for narrower setups with a range of trucks. (Motor mount clamp issues aside)

1 Like