New modular/interchangeable press-fit pulley for Kegel wheels that require no modification to Cal ll trucks!

Just a tip, make sure the press fit bearing on the pulley is tight enough, because of minimum contact to the pulley. how much tolerance you give to the bearing press fit hole. I’ve made some pulley before and if the press fit not tight enough it will pop out after several rides. Retaining compound might help.

4 Likes

Thanks for the advice!

1 Like

Update on this?

1 Like

Still working on getting them made its been a roller coaster ride thus far. If all goes to plan I should have a sample in 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Any word?
These are gonna be beautiful if all goes well.

1 Like

Would people be willing to pay closer to $45-50 per pulley instead of the original estimated $35?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Wondering if it’d be possible to order only the adapter without the pulley tho? Where are you ordering from?

1 Like

If I do end up making these I should be able to sell just an adapter.

These are cnc machined so they will be made by a machine shop.

1 Like

Good to know, looking forward to it!

I didn’t phrase correctly. I was more asking : from which country will you ship? Asia, US, EU? Thinking about the shipping.

1 Like

Well, as long as it is cheaper than an e-caliber truck + regular pressfit pulley (35 + 35 = 70€), it should be worth it to people who already have a standard caliber truck.

On the other hand, for people who don’t have trucks yet (nor pulleys), the sum of a regular truck (30€) + the pulley (x) needs to be less than 70€.

So: If your pulley was less than 40€, it is a no-brainer for anyone wanting a press-fit pulley. If it’s less than 70€, it’s only appealing to people who already own trucks with standard sized axles. If it’s more than 70€… :zipper_mouth_face:

Idk why I wrote all this, but yeah 50$ is pretty good.

2 Likes

I will be shipping from the U.S. but if there is enough interest I can have a batch distributed from elsewhere.

1 Like

when do you reckon these will be available?

1 Like

Looking at the last poll there is not much interest in these however I’ll get the final price and moq from the machine shop this week and then see if I could make this happen.

3 Likes

sweet ill jump on board (pun intended) as soon as they’re ready :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update?

1 Like

Yes! There has been some progress. I will update this thread within the next couple of days!

2 Likes

I just wanna buy

1 Like

Hey guys, I am finally ready to get these pulleys made!

The price is $50 for a single pulley and $95 for a set of two plus shipping.

If you are interested in purchasing these pulleys please fill in the google form below. Once 20 or more pulleys are sold I will send out paypal invoices and place the order with the machine shop!

@rosco @bruskater @Wheeler @0322 @mynamesmatt @KfromtheBay @Jujo @Rocco2284 @Simeon @subarucasey @Tooheys @Sn4Pz @rafaelinmissouri @bonesaw @Kellag @notsteve @Common_good @tipsy @Fosterqc @Bordboy @NiHiLASM @Pedrodemio @brok249 @Vanarian @xsynatic @XTLA @Chaki

4 Likes

Pictures? Found the original thread link. I’d update the pricing on it

1 Like

Thx for the heads up! will do!

1 Like