New deck mountainboard

Hello everyone, I want to share with you the result of my latest work, and what I am currently working on, what will appear soon if I succeed🤫
I create custom mountainboards in Russia and the main problem of esk8 distribution in our country is the high cost of the boards. Most people look at the boards and lick their lips, since the cost is sometimes well over $2000, so I decided to replace the components with my own, the main element of our boards is the decks. I wanted to release mine with a good value, which would greatly reduce the final cost. I created my own mold and started making some test samples.

Deck materials: fiberglass, carbon and some woods. I’ve made a few test pieces in various designs and will start testing them soon.
At the moment I can not sell any of them, I chose a few friends from Russia who will be the first owner of the first sample.
The price I’m looking at is $150, excluding shipping.
While I want to hear your feedback based on the photo. Maybe some of you have already seen them on my instagram (esk8_rus)

Some time ago I sold my gear drives to everyone, they were excellent for their cost, I decided to improve them in favor of more premium. At the same time, almost without changing its cost for you.
So I’m focusing on:
Housing casing made of aluminum 7075
Motor mount 12 mm in 7075 aluminum with lightening.
Helical gears unchanged.

The cost of the kit is about $ 230-250

10 Likes

I absolutely love that red one. So awesome!

Sorry to be rude here, but isn’t MOVE already a taken brand name? Would be kind of weird to take something so close to this

Anyways your decks look awesome, the red is my favorite and I kind of want one

Got any plans to make one similar to the flatness of the Flux deck?

7 Likes

Hmm these deck designs look… familiar…

8 Likes

Have to agree with shuttershock, the red one looks really nice!

How about matching enclosures?

2 Likes

Yeah these look :fire:

Any videos of testing the different stiffness levels?

1 Like

I too was wondering about both stiffness and enclosures

2 Likes

They took all the brands and they hit shuffle and reduced the budget. Not hating, just saying. Agreed, red looks best. It’s not my style but if you can make a cheap trampa kaly style thing that holds up, hell yeah.

3 Likes

I’m sure there are finishes the board can have too. I would not mind having a board with straight side on this wings like you seen on some Trampa boards can be mounted. This allows for a person to different degrees of concave. It could also allow you to vary the concave on the front and back foot.

dimensions for installation of enclosures from below are 690 mm x 228mm

Test flex.
the first trial decks were made in two versions, hard and low

Yeah @Esk8_ru we could avoid confusion if you could change that :wink:

4 Likes

Anyone have any ideas for a cool name???

1 Like

Yes, sure

1 Like

Hmm well they make gear drives and decks now

Could be anything really

1 Like

Can the helical gears be mounted on the Matrix II?

hello, axle for matrix trucks. does not allow you to install gears in this design

Twampa. You won’t.

2 Likes

Hey everyone, it’s been a while since I’ve posted any updates on the progress of the new parts, I got the new parts for the gear drive and they’re just awesome.

Также были обновлены шестерни, теперь они выполнены из более плотного материала, что дает еще больше работы без износа

I tried the new decks, they are very light and strong, the weight is only 2 kg, the thickness of the deck is 11.5 mmProcessing: 7C7CEABE-0E3E-42B5-BF7E-9F744D37EC90.jpeg…
Uploading: 7DA6ADCB-5F75-40F5-ADB8-E99B841D1BB9.jpeg…
Uploading: E5A353E4-19A2-4FB0-857B-BD5602E03594.jpeg…
Uploading: 0CD844E4-9E70-47FE-8E57-16618866D541.jpeg…
Uploading: E255E9B1-0AB0-4860-8E6C-DC730E1FB5C4.jpeg…

Flex my deck = flex 17 ply trampa deck hs11

2 Likes

There was a problem uploading deck photos, I’ll upload them again

5 Likes