New builder having trouble with Torqueboards Shipping

Hi Everyone this is my first time on this forum and I am pretty new to the Eskate community. I am doing my first build as a high school summer project. Basically I ordered parts from Torqueboards about a week ago (on June 30) and on their website, it says that when their products are in stock they ship the next day. Unfortunately the order still says unfulfilled and I have not got a tracking number yet. I just spent a lot of money on their website on my new build and I was sceptical of purchasing from a vendor that I don’t know. This is making me even more worried about whether or not the parts will actually arrive. I have also emailed their help email multiple times in the past week. Do you guys have experiences buying from Torqueboards? Also, what are some other ways to contact them?

3 Likes

@torqueboards May be able to help?

3 Likes

@BigBen :arrow_up: has you sorted on Dex’s username… a quick PM will generally sort it out (i see you’re a new user so just wait till the AM Texas time and Dex’s will sort you)… Torqueboards is a super reliable vendor and will have you sorted soon…

5 Likes

Check your junk mail dude

5 Likes

That’s where mine went.

2 Likes

I just checked my Junk email it is not there. Although I have been getting their “[Request recieved]” email which seems to come from the same account.

3 Likes

PM Sent. Hopefully he sees it some time tomorrow. Thanks for all your help, will try to send an update tomorrow if it gets sorted

4 Likes

Yep. Just be patient, maybe something isn’t quite in stock? Lots of things going on nowadays

Some of their stuff is on backorder AFAIK, same thing happened with mine but they eventually got it shipped

I’ve got stuff ordered back in Feb, and still haven’t shipped yet lol but be patient my friend

1 Like

I ordered a new TB VESC when I was an embryo and it still hasn’t hit my mailbox…

7 Likes

It’s been 48hrs and I’ve sent two emails, three private messages, a linked in request, as well as, reached out to his third grade science teacher. Still no response and I’m starting to get worried about my esc’s.

7 Likes

Yeah I buy TBs stuffs…

But sometimes i think Dex should pay me for advertising…

K00k boycott till i gets sponsorship…

6 Likes

Torqueboards is one of our very best vendors, so you will definitely get your stuff. A good portion of his stock comes out of China, and things are still not back to normal there, so delays are inevitable. This is the reality of esk8 in the summer of 2020.

6 Likes

let’s just hope its just summer getting affected…

2 Likes

A week mate sorry to hear that you will never get back that 7 days back. So you must be new to esk8 let me tell you about enertion, psychotiller, ride neo. I think you should take a number sit down catch your breath think about your life choices, if 7 days is enough to get to panties in a knot you picked the wrong freakin hobby and torqueboard is one of the good ones. I have 2 order unfulfilled from Torqueboard from September\October last year do I look worried no. So tell me again about your 7 days.

7 Likes

@Mondkurry you got lucky finding a legit good vendor as opposed to the diyeskate scam guy.

1 Like

But bru that’s actually not fucking normal

OP is right to be worried, only place where I’ve seen such BS like “I’ve been waiting for months for a in stock product, it’s OK I paid hundreds to thousands, it will come eventually” is here in the esk8 hobby. Nowhere else :rofl:

Just because the community is hungry for innovation doesn’t justify everything :man_shrugging:t5: Buyers aren’t banks in the first place so people believing they buy in stock and waiting for how long before something show up to their door is not ok.

And since we’re talking about @torqueboards who is undoubtedly one of the most reliable sellers around here, it tells a lot about how badly managed the esk8 market is in terms of delay and stock.

8 Likes

Just be patient. I had multiple orders from them ship before the order with my vesc and motor. Some items just take more time than usual and right now operations are crazy. They are one of the best vendors. Period. You’ll get your stuff soon.

3 Likes

True and USPS is struggling ATM so everything takes longer. I have orders from Amazon 3 month still in transit.

4 Likes