New builder having trouble with Torqueboards Shipping

Anything USPS ground is the first to get delayed. They basically only care about keeping priority mail moving right now.

2 Likes

Tell me about it. I had an order with USPS take 2 months for what would have been a 4 hour drive in my car to finally get here.

2 Likes

A funny guy on AliExpress offered me a great six motor deal in early November, with two shipping immediately and the rest later. I got the final two pairs in June. He communicated the whole time, so just pandemic things.

5 Likes

I ordered from them a few weeks ago, also ordeded a vesc from China same day. Took about a week the vesc from China came first, torqueboard is literally 1 state away from me, couple of hours drive. Anyways I messaged them on their site, and it was sent not to long after, got it a few days later. I think they are just really busy, just gotta remind them sometimes. But yeah they are a very reliable vendor have multiple parts from them.

1 Like

This is his first post. Maybe assume he knows nothing of our culture and introduce him to it instead of talking about his panties and telling him that your dysentery is worse than his diarrhea.

7 Likes

I made the mistake of ordering 2 of the new antispark switches from flipsky back in april… Usps still says preshipment… I think you good in Dexters hands kid :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Like others have said here, you will absolutely get your parts. Dexter is 100% reliable in my opinion as far as getting you what you ordered. But because of the whole COVID-19 thing, shipping everywhere is borked.

And those drives are good, I just build out an AWD Evo on those after waiting two months for them to arrive. You may want to put a little bit of red Loctite on the larger circlips to keep them from spinning around and making weird noises though. When I ran detection one of them was spinning around driving me batty. Easy fix though.

5 Likes

First of all, thanks to everyone that is helping me get this sorted. It is comforting to know that it isn’t a scam and that my parts will arrive eventually but I was definitely looking to make this more of a summer project (so waiting about 2-3 weeks for parts at most). While this is a bummer to know that this will not be the actual time frame it should be fine. I also completely understand about it being coronavirus and there being certain shipping delays but the entire reason that I ordered from them is that they explicitly said that they were shipping everything that was in stock the next day during coronavirus on their website.

6 Likes

I would also like to mention that this is very optimistic in even the best conditions. I order parts all the time because I do custom builds and have been for over 5 years. I have never once received all my parts within 3 weeks. Something always happens.

Esk8: Weeks to wait, hours to build.

7 Likes

Do you send them an email from time to time just to remind them you exist? Maybe they forgot, only 2 months to September I don’t know how you stay calm about this :joy:

1 Like

I am not getting replies to my PMs and support email either. @torqueboards is probably busy with the TB40 enclosures and 6380 motor IQC and shipping. Both should have arrived yesterday to them afaik. I have also been waiting for my orders for multiple weeks now. There is light at the end of the tunnel based on Dexter’s updates to the forum.

1 Like

Hey guys. I haven’t read any of this yet but will check it later today.

8 Likes

@torqueboards Did you get the chance to check in about my order? Just a friendly bump in your inbox