30psi

35psi

40psi

45psi

50psi

40 seems ideal in terms of feel

11 Likes

How much do you weigh?

200lb/90kg but that’s not relevant. I haven’t actually riden them, I based the number off of squish

I was hoping the photos kept going to the point of explosion. You’re an actual disappointment Evan.

13 Likes

paypal me 12 bucks and I’ll keep pumping up the spare till it bursts
not actually

3 Likes

Just got mine in here they are compared to evolve 6 inch and Hoyt 5 inch (unintlated).

@BuildKitBoards my wheels were shipped in a bag envelope and it was ripping open to the point where the tires nearly fell out (should have taken a picture). Looks like cardboard was inserted on one side to prevent this but wasn’t inserted on the other side. Just an FYI.

11 Likes

dang bro, u got a side by side view for these bkb tire vs hoyt?

3 Likes

Here ya go.

10 Likes

thank you!!

3 Likes

Anyone else have any riding feedback yet? How do they feel?

1 Like

Got mine all mounted, going to try them out tomorrow :call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! Will definitely review how they are shipped.

Mine shipped in a black/grey plastic bag with packing tape everywhere, came with no issues :+1:t3:

1 Like

oh FWIW the OD of these wheels is about 156mm fully inflated. Not 150. Account that into your gear ratios.

7 Likes

When I get new wheels I do a couple laps around the reservoir with the VX2 and Strava, then I can adjust the wheel diameter until the distances match

I think my 8x2 are set as 196mm or something

2 Likes

Got to give mine a ride today and they feel really nice. Very planted feeling and turning feels very predictable too. This was a night ride so I couldn’t push the speed too much, but up to around 20-25 they felt smooth as butter. Very happy with them so far.

7 Likes

Does anyone know if these fit well with the infinity hubs?

1 Like

Yeah they will

1 Like

Thanks for the quick review. Keep us posted after you get to ride them in the day.

2 Likes

Sounds promising for sure. Daytime ride feedback would be good as @fujio001 said, but overall how do they compare to the stock summates that come with the Zeus Pro in terms of grip and comfort levels?

1 Like