30psi

35psi

40psi

45psi

50psi

40 seems ideal in terms of feel

8 Likes

How much do you weigh?

200lb/90kg but that’s not relevant. I haven’t actually riden them, I based the number off of squish

I was hoping the photos kept going to the point of explosion. You’re an actual disappointment Evan.

5 Likes

paypal me 12 bucks and I’ll keep pumping up the spare till it bursts
not actually

2 Likes

Just got mine in here they are compared to evolve 6 inch and Hoyt 5 inch (unintlated).

@BuildKitBoards my wheels were shipped in a bag envelope and it was ripping open to the point where the tires nearly fell out (should have taken a picture). Looks like cardboard was inserted on one side to prevent this but wasn’t inserted on the other side. Just an FYI.

7 Likes

dang bro, u got a side by side view for these bkb tire vs hoyt?

3 Likes

Here ya go.

7 Likes

thank you!!

3 Likes

Anyone else have any riding feedback yet? How do they feel?

Got mine all mounted, going to try them out tomorrow :call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! Will definitely review how they are shipped.

Mine shipped in a black/grey plastic bag with packing tape everywhere, came with no issues :+1:t3:

oh FWIW the OD of these wheels is about 156mm fully inflated. Not 150. Account that into your gear ratios.

6 Likes

When I get new wheels I do a couple laps around the reservoir with the VX2 and Strava, then I can adjust the wheel diameter until the distances match

I think my 8x2 are set as 196mm or something

2 Likes

Got to give mine a ride today and they feel really nice. Very planted feeling and turning feels very predictable too. This was a night ride so I couldn’t push the speed too much, but up to around 20-25 they felt smooth as butter. Very happy with them so far.

5 Likes

Does anyone know if these fit well with the infinity hubs?

Yeah they will

1 Like

Thanks for the quick review. Keep us posted after you get to ride them in the day.

1 Like

Sounds promising for sure. Daytime ride feedback would be good as @fujio001 said, but overall how do they compare to the stock summates that come with the Zeus Pro in terms of grip and comfort levels?

1 Like