New BLDC motors

Great to hear. Thanks for clearing that up

1 Like

or 6350

2 Likes

Is just design better, no need for add extra epoxy. Many motor now use thin motor material, around 2mm. Our motor have 4mm thick and is use magnet that can curve for shape of motor. It all design for better working and even if rock hit or stick magnet cannot come off.

If add extra epoxy and other it make motor weigh more, and is not balance anymore. Motor can working less efficient and cause more problem for long with bearing and shaft issue.

13 Likes

What will the max cont wattage be for both units?

1 Like

We share testing data when we make prototypes.

8 Likes

I want a motor that will work in the ocean, underwater and in the sand, for years at a time. Is that possible?

13 Likes

Yes can.

16 Likes

@b264 thank you for raising issues for us islanders.

12 Likes

That motorized beach buggy/cooler mobile is almost reachable.

5 Likes

Well really, that’s what I need too, because after it snows and they spray brine all over the roads and fling salt chunks everywhere, then the snow starts melting and mixes with the black brake dust from cars, it’s probably even worse on motors than sandy ocean water :rofl:

7 Likes

I trust your conditions are as shitty as you describe.

In here, my skate almost never gets wet but all the hardware have surface rust due to humidity and salt in the air. The closer you are to the ocean the worst it gets.

6 Likes

When i get my new sponsors im interested in taking 600 of the 6050s, but i will hook you up on you jeff.

My car goes 10,000 miles between oil changes with zero issues. That is with hundreds of moving parts.
I wish we had a reliable 10,000 mile electric motor, cause you know, it’s just ONE moving part. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Is actually many thousand :slight_smile: These motor we make have 1 year warranty and is design for highest quality. We think can outlast other part of board.

11 Likes

How is the cogging torque on these?

4 Likes

You want 600 piece?

after we get the prototypes we can test all this

We only start for prepare material now. Many factory is still no work yet so I think can see in March for this.

4 Likes

Sounds very good! Jeff is about to change the whole esk8 market :muscle::rofl:

3 Likes

We just want make good product for friend. :slight_smile:

8 Likes