New BLDC motors

Hello friends. We are preparing for make two new motor for friends. Is two size motor:

• 5050 - 160kv - 8mm shaft
  • 6050 - 140kv - 10mm shaft

This motor is design for take abuse and have many power for size. We use special magnet for curve to motor and have 4mm thick motor material so rock and bump cannot making problem.

Motor shaft is make by reinforce steel and have multiple bearing for support. Motor is seal for dust and dirt.

For shaft we can using keyway.

It have sensor which is pot for protect for long term using which can connect direct for neoBOX and Other. Motor is use 4.5mm plug.

We start prototype these motor this month.

36 Likes

What kinda mounting pattern will these have?
Will they work with our 63xx mounts?

4 Likes

When is he going to stop himslef?
Hyped one more time by Our man in Shenzhen
Can’t wait🥰

9 Likes

We make mount for these can work with common. But we also work on mount also which come soon :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What trucks will you make the mounts for?

1 Like

For many common truck use by friend. But we also have something new come out later. I cannot sharing now but after :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@jeffwuneo possible to make the shaft with a flatspot AND a keyway? Offers the most flexibility

1 Like

Is can be possible. This motor is design for be most reliable. We use 4mm thickness for material. Is very strong.

5 Likes

I’d be interested in the 5050 for my Sr tkp trucks at some point.
If these go well do you think you’ll do a big motor? Something for eMTB.

5 Likes

No plans for something a bit bigger? Like 6374-6380

4 Likes

Our 6050 have many power and help for keeping weight smaller. We have small air gap for motor and can run very efficient.

4 Likes

when you get to the prototyping phase, let me buy a couple of motors worth of curved magnets, please!!

Thanks @jeffwuneo

5 Likes

Any rough estimate on pricing?

3 Likes

The holy grail! Can’t wait for these!

3 Likes

Yes I am interested in this. Specially tailored to the neoBOX I would assume.

4mm bullets and JST sensors I guess

1 Like

I think the NeoBox is overkill for the motors RideNeo creates so far…the V4 should do 60 motor amps but these sized motors shouldn’t do much more than 30 motor amps

So caliber trucks? Not a fan. At all.
Would be better if they just share the mounting patterns almost all esk8 drives use.
Then people can use them with whatever belt, chain or geardrives they already have rather than needing all new mounts

2 Likes

It can fit for mount friends using now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@jeffwuneo is there any particular reason your choosing 6050 instead of 6355?

2 Likes

Battle hardened?

I’d love if more off the shelf motors were pre-battle hardened.

2 Likes