*SCAM ALERT* neoONE S deck GB - $210. [Closed Now] (SERIOUS)

What size are the insert for the deck?
Can see that there are holes pre-drilled alr

I have the same problem but not the same deck. I got a MOV-E deck from LukePL. The lid is hold down with 14 screws. I can feel the lid with my hands. But standing on the board I don’t feel the 1-2mm hight difference.

2 Likes

M4 is the accepted default

1 Like

Received mine Monday. It has some scratches and some dents probably from shipping like everybody else.
Other than that it’s all good. No cracks

4 Likes

You guys are better than me, I’d be pissed if I got a board that was damaged in transit, and that due to minimal packaging. I mean no boxes, WTF?!

12 Likes

Bubble wrap is an inside the box thing, each end of the deck should also have some foam on it, this kind of stuff should be lying around the factory :man_shrugging:

I mean Hummie knows

1 Like

Because of dead weight for shipping, if we using box the ship cost is 2x. Next time we using more foam and wrap. We no expecting DHL to throw package like they do.

What’s cheaper? A box and increased shipping or sending decks back for replacement.
Even if my deck wasn’t cracked and just banged up I’d be pretty upset.

5 Likes

Yeah I don’t get how a box makes shipping more expensive – boxes are nearly free, weigh nothing, and increase the total size by a few mm in each direction if you pick the size right.

A shame that people who ride their boards carefully have a banged up deck right from the start.

5 Likes

Ironically if there were no padding or even no packaging and just a shipping label, the package would probably been handled much more gently. The appearance of being protected encourages rough handling, and in this case the actual protection is very little.

3 Likes

right here!

1 Like

So ship them in plastic bags?

Just picked mine up.
Small scratches on the belly that looks like something might have damaged it in shipping. No cracks tho and rest looks prestine. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Extra weight = shipping cost increase understood.

Cardboard box is maybe 100g, maybe the cutoff weight to double cost does not allow this, ok

Maybe try a 2m strip of giant bubble protection taped around the length each side, what? maybe 10g

Your deck looks great :+1: it’s a sad thing to see damage, cosmetic or otherwise

Shippers can’t really control each person’s handling along the way, too many hops and people.

1 Like

Our box weighs ab 700g

2 Likes

Wow I’m surprised and educated now!

I ran a knife through some of that giant bubble stuff that came with kids Xmas presents, otherwise I would put together a pic, I’m guessing 2-4m of that stuff weighs hardly anything

1 Like

Ship is not just from weight but volume weight. Is dead weight heavier then used for charge. Our deck is 2.6kg but we charge for 4kg. If add box we charge for 9kg.

2 Likes

I’m sure you’ll figure it out

I’m sure people would willingly pay extra for shipping if they could get their decks delivered without damage.

Not$100. For next time we add more foam and padding.

2 Likes