*SCAM ALERT* neoONE S deck GB - $210. [Closed Now] (SERIOUS)

I think NeoOne is a beautiful integrated deck.
*Except for the bad luck of delivery.

If other size variations are released in the future, I want that. :star_struck:

3 Likes

We plan to releasing two more after spring festival.

6 Likes

We repair and replacing the broken deck. Is no problem. And we ship next time with foam we get which protect all.

3 Likes

@jeffwuneo. What size inserts? I had some m4, but they are too small. M5?

We use M4 but need wide outer diameter to fitting.

Do you know what size the hole is?

Itā€™s a 5mm hole, I used M5 inserts which required me to drill out the whole by 0.5mm, then I epoxied them in and bolted the lid on with 15mm M5 screws. Youā€™ll see it in an update to my build thread tomorrow when the epoxy is cured hopefully.

I give you spec for insert we use. Is m4 and no need for drill.

@jeffwuneo can you provide link to where we can get the right insert ?

I not sure link for where can buying. But I can confirming for size tomorrow.

Also friend, we have one deck in Spain which have some damage. If anyone is interest for buy cheap to fixing themself can saving some shipping cost for send back to china. I send replacement deck for @Hiboute but his firstt deck have some cracking. It can fixing with epoxy and maybe some fibreglass. I sell for $120 USD plus ship from him if anyone is want.

5 Likes

I just got these and they work

There are multiple sizes, you want the 400-m4

3 Likes

@jeffwuneo in the future when you plan to sell this as a complete board with your battery holder, ESC, and hubs ā€“ where will the charging port go? Iā€™m wondering where the best place to drill a hole for it would be so that the deck is still strong.

1 Like

@jeffwuneo any word on when we can see a preview of the new deck models? Specifically the short deck you speak of

Wow this turned into a horrible experience very quickly.

Hate to be this guy because everyone here seems to love Jeff. After reading the vendor bashing rules Iā€™m within my right to say this here.

As many of us know, many of the neoone decks arrived broken. I then returned my broken deck. Understandably, after the decks failed to make it through shipping, I was concerned about that model and asked that a replacement deck not be sent and that I would wait until the next model came out. Jeff agreed to this.

After several weeks I asked Jeff for a refund, rather than allowing the funds to go towards any upcoming models. At this time he said he would not refund me.

From here I contacted PayPal. He then messages me all upset saying he canā€™t refund me because another model is already being made. I reminded him several times of our conversation where he agreed that I WOULD NOT receive a replacement deck.

He refuses to acknowledge this conversation. He then sends PayPal the receipt of the broken deck delivery as if though I still have the deck and it wasnā€™t returned to him.

They also have my receipt that it was returned to him. As Iā€™m talking with Jeff in the messages heā€™s refusing to acknowledge our past conversations and is cropping my messages to look a different way.

I am sure he will have a lot to say about this, which I welcome.

I trust that the community is thorough enough to read all the info prior to taking sides. Luckily I have all the conversations screenshotted if I am allowed to post it here.

Had he not agreed that a replacement deck wouldnā€™t be sent, I would be understanding that one was already in progress being made and just resell it here. Instead of making this easy, Iā€™ve now been called a liar and the way Jeff handled this was completely unprofessional.

4 Likes

I wonder if youā€™re talking to Jeff or his assistant. I know heā€™d said his assistant was doing a lot of the communicationā€¦ This idea could definitely open a larger can of worms thoā€¦

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been talking with Jeff

1 Like

Iā€™ll protect you brother donā€™t worry youā€™re safe

7 Likes

One man and his finger of fudge against all unfaithful vendorsā€¦

5 Likes

Did you just give me a like and then take it away

4 Likes

Hello friend. I very sorry you upset.

You ask me to replace deck for you for beginning, so I ask you to send back and I send new one. Then you say you want to wait for other deck we make later, then later you want refund. I only do this for hobby and we already make this deck and ship back to china for our cost. We already lose money for this and now you want me to give refund because you change mind.

You make PayPal claim for item not receive which is no true.

2 Likes