*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Welcome to Derail Jail

You guys good with hints?

9 Likes

Just to be sure, since one night sleep and I possibly miss the transformation to (V) ESC gamma :grin:. Will this one still be rated for 60V max?

2 Likes

For this is still 60V.

9 Likes

If we make original focbox design for less money is interest from friend? We think we can make for $69 for friend. Is interest?

28 Likes

I don’t think you would be able to keep up with demand if you offered focboxes for $69😂
That’s a great price!

9 Likes

Will this one be 60v operating max voltage or absolute max (which means it remains barely 48v to 50v operating voltage)?

Looking forward to what you’ll come up with, also TB next ESC. I don’t really care about tinkering with my vesc, I want to ride smooth, fast, hard and not crash cause of electronic failure that’s all.

Looks promising so far. 60x60x16mm ok.

How big will be NeoBOX 20S ?

1 Like

Depending on the difference between the 69$ (nice) esc and the current neobox is I would be willing to take up to 3.

3 Likes

I just want to order already :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

from 69 to 120$ there is quite some different, almost double. Then I wonder, how bad was the orginal Focbox in components? :crazy_face:

Is not bad component. We have access to good price for component because we buying so many for our project.

7 Likes

ok better like that :grin:. I was just curious to understand where the difference in price comes from.

For 6 hardware is different component and we choose highest grade for automotive. For 4 hardware we keep same for Original and update component for EOL.

9 Likes

Guessing its easier and cheaper to do a one-of copy of the PCB they did surgery on then doing a new layout and changing a few components.

2 Likes

I think is more the components grade. Anyhow really intresting to understand the ESC insights.

1 Like

69 dollars for the OG focbox. Sign me the fuck up for 2.

4 Likes

Ok I start making small batch.

23 Likes

please post pics of the automated pcb making and components soldering machines. They have something of hypnotic. Same effect I get staring at CNC :rofl:

5 Likes