*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

I feel yah, google kinda sent me to the middle of the page.
I just kinda read onward and got excited.

7 Likes

Hello Jeff, did you had time to check or do you prefer me to fill the survey again and you will sort it out later when invoicing ? Have a good day !

Will you be sending the v4 neoboxes first?

4 and 6 is send at same time.

4 Likes

I check today for you.

2 Likes

@jeffwuneo :arrow_up::grin:

No extra screw hole for now. Just 3 we put like I show before.

2 Likes

Also friend for update. We thinking can have all neoBOX ready for shipping by Saturday 29 February.

Because of still some difficult for logistics we may need to shipping by other way instead of DHL but I confirm with our logistics worker when we ready.

Very sorry for delay for future it can be much faster.

23 Likes

Not your fault the government shut you down for health crises. Don’t see that as some thing you could work around or some thing you could have avoided no apology needed

8 Likes

Haven’t read through the thread, but I am pretty hyped about this. If this proves to be a stable and reliable ESC, it will be a game changer. Especially now that Unity is out of the picture.

The ESC is my main concern when it comes to boards, as I do not really have control over that part while riding, especially since I prefer FOC over BLDC any day.

I can battle harden my motors, make sure every solder connection is good, ziptie my XT90’s, get a good quality battery from our makers here on the forum etc. But all that is in vain if my ESC fails on me.

My prayers go out to all our friends in the east battling the virus, so this project can continue.

7 Likes

not for long

Signed up for two V4 to pair with my neohubs. The excitement and subsequent draining of my wallet continues.

9 Likes

Do I understand correctly that the testers get their neoboxes in 2 or 3 weeks :smirk:? And additionally the first production batch will be released in 4 weeks?
Doesnt seem like enough time for testing and changes? It would take me at least a week to get everything running and if the weather allows it to do some first minor test. @jeffwuneo have you already done testing and are confident enough they dont need testing anymore?

Maybe I missed something in the thread?

3 Likes

We sending first batch this week.

We been test for some time already in our factory and with my friend riding every day for us. We are confident for stable.

We already prepare material for next batch and sending after first user getting and giving feedback.

9 Likes

How do we know which batch we are in?

1 Like

I assume if you paid money, and are invited to the Telegram chat, that youre in Batch 1

otherwise, numbah 2

8 Likes

There’s a tester Telegram chat you are not currently in, so I believe you are in 2nd batch.

4 Likes

Hello,
we are very interested by your products, is it possible to test them on our boards?
We are located in south EU.
Best regards
Fred

Welcome @Xboard4WD although jeff checks the thread frequently it may be helpful to mention him @jeffwuneo.

would be nice to learn more about you and your plans with esk8. head over to the introduction thread and share a bit about yourself and plans!

6 Likes

I know friend have some concern for mount neoBOX. We design for using standoff inside case which is use to hold case together. We don’t want adding more hole because is no need.

Because of this, friend can use existing screw hole to mount to other part for secure inside case if wanting. I show render like this.

15 Likes