*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

SNAFU

7 Likes

I don’t like being responsible to i’ll just copy-paste @Bavioze so that it’s his responsibility :relieved:

Jeff (jeffwuneo on forum) was found to be in contact with a supposed scammer called JED boards, due to the same ip adress, facebook pixel, timing of accounts etc. People called him out for it after he posted private information of them. He denied this at first but later admitted to it. When this all happened, a lot of people did chargebacks because they didnt wanna get scammed, even though jeff claimed he sent the items already but that they are being delayed because of the corona.

some missing info there but that’s the thick of it. :smile:

5 Likes

Yep so basically they are stuck waiting for shipments to arrive, many of the neohubs and some of the neoboxes have arrived already.

The rest is up to corona, and Jeff seems to have (understandably) stepped away from monitoring these pages and is allegedly available via email.

5 Likes

Well fuck 10char

3 Likes

Where did he admitted to it?

2 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

Update From Neobox Instagram:

rideneo.co

(https://www.instagram.com/kspenc00/) sliding on neoHUB with 90mm PU. For neoBOX we are waiting for some component to finish assembly. When receive we can finish fast and send neoBOX to all customer waiting. #rideneo

3 Likes

Who’s that nerd? :smile:

8 Likes

Thanks, totally missed those posts.

3 Likes

Well… Slowly losing my temper

6 Likes

No way they could ship with another courier
Ems?

They would need to get it back from dhl or Jeffs courier that brings it to dhl and that for sure won’t happen.

And even if they were, there’s no guarantee others will get it done faster.

2 Likes

I also didn’t receive any tracking number or order number

Passed time since purchase :

• 5 Months, 9 days.

Current time in “transit”:

• 1 Month, 20 days, 22 hours

Edit: For clarification. I’m a “tester”, thats why the total time is so long. I ordered like all other testers before the units were ready.

4 Likes

@xsynatic atleast one person always gets fucked with these things. Sorry you’re that person =/

5 Likes

Seems like you bad luck magnet charm…

5 Likes

There’s a reason i have my title.

@whaddys luckily its just me and not hundreds of customers. *cough enertion *

2 Likes

true dat, but also, @sesat still waiting on something right? A deck?