Neo Orca - Neo One Deck | 30Q 18650 10s2p | FOCBOX Unity | Hoyt St EL1 Belt Drive | Hoyt Puck Remote

Lol all my boards and chargers are different, this one is for the MTB which has an XT60 charge port, and the fuse is tied to the charger

The mono drive has the fuse on the inside and it’s spliced into the battery end

The AT has 3 adapters…barrel to XT30, XT30 through fuse to 2 pin, 2 pin to battery

You tell me what ends you want and how long you want them, I can do it (within reason…100mm on each end is the max for most stuff)

1 Like

Wow That’s interesting. any reason for the different charging ports?

I’ll let you know once I hear back from @Speedict about the Neptune 10 Wiring. The Neptune 15 has 2 kinds out there that’s confusing me a bit.

Haha just circumstance, I made each board at a different time with different parts so the newer ones are better built (new has fuse built into battery, old have fuse on the charger)

Yeah no worries, I’ll have them for custom order for a while

1 Like

Danny got back to me pretty quick:

Im not bypassing the BMS so the battery isn’t going straight the VESC.

@love2scoot I noticed yours didn’t come with charge wires like @Eskate444 did

Can you confirm that yours is more like the diagram then what @Eskate444 has?

Yep, I have (2) Pack wires and (2) Load / Charge wires, just like the photo above.

It was time for me to update my wiring diagram. This is the current version:

1 Like

I see thank you. So in my instance I would send the load and charge wires to both the Charge Port and VESC since I’m discharging right?

1 Like

@Jc06505n I really like these diagrams that you’ve drawn for your board. I noticed you made this board as a project. And I’m doing something similar but for my A-levels. I was wondering how you made them. Thanks.

Like the Model ? I used Shapr 3D the Nese and Unity were imported.