Need help finding a 10S3P for cheap. On a tight budget

Cool, just as I understood!

Yea my bad, I thought 50A that’s the current it would be fine at

Running a fsesc 4.xx at 50a is a gamble and a half

2 Likes

To be fair this is the same person who tried to sell a $100 voucher from a grifter for… $100

3 Likes

So what are you saying

Never mind sorry, making a joke. 30A might work but isn’t ideal, as others have mentioned 20-25 is safer.

I’ll sell u a battery for 220$.

12s3p. 150amp rated. Possibly 2000 cycles and won’t turn ur house into flames

A123 cells.

Can’t find good pics. Fits the deck I sell. A123 LiFePO4 26650 Rechargeable Cell: 3.3V 2500 mAh, 50A Rate, 8.25Wh, ANR26650M1B, ANR26650M1-B.

5 Likes

Oh sorry, I thought you were telling me it was a bad idea, I got a speed calculator if you wanna look at it

1 Like

I was just told my FSESC wouldn’t be able to handle 50A continuously and I would be safer in the 20-25 reign. Honestly in the future when I upgrade my VESC if miraculously you still have the battery for sale I’ll possibly buy it, does it come with BMS and a charge cable, also what kind of cells are they

1 Like

The esc is programmable. You decide the amps it sees. Having a battery that can do more than the esc is good, just not the other way around.

I don’t know about that esc in particular but that’s pretty conservative at 30 amps. I’d set it to higher if doing two motors or way higher if one…with performance in mind. Dont know about durability with that esc

3 Likes

I got a Flipsky 4.12 FSESC

The hummie battery would be a great buy. It can do 5a if you wanted it to. Plus you have a hefty battery for when you upgrade the controller. I’d jump on it

5 Likes

Yup hummie is right, you set a limit in the software (the term “programming” makes it sound more intimidating than it is, you just pick stuff from menus) and it won’t go over that limit. The flipsky can have problems if you set it up to try and draw 50A continuously, but if you set it to max out under 30 then you’re good.

1 Like

You could charge in like …5minutes to 80% capacity.

2 Likes

Is there a way to knock the price down, I was being offered a 10S2P for 130$ from @AviatorEsk8er the battery only has 5 cycles under its belt so it’s basically brand new and comes with a BMS, charge cable

Can’t knock price sorry. And shipping on top too. But look at the spec sheet I posted and they’re not ion cells. No bms. Just balance cables. With this chem I feel safer balancing off board and they are very resilient. They’re used cells but tested to 95% capacity. Were used in hospital back up power supply.

1 Like

How soon do you need/want a battery?

This looks pretty accurate, the range and (to a lesser extent) top speed will vary based on your weight but there’s no problems with what you put in I think

30A is the max the Flipsky can go and to program it where would I put the menus? I’ve seen tutorials but I didn’t see anyone putting menus anywhere but for the controller feed back so it doesn’t take off on you when you let off the throttle

U already bought the esc? U get two or one motor and esc? Wondering what performance ur hoping for or expecting