Need Beta Testers for a 40-150v VESC based ESC. 250/550 amp variants

Who wants to Beta test a 10-25s 150V 250/550 amp Controller… Must have a project or device ready within 3 weeks to actually test.

THis is a VESC based Speed Control … No china crap. USA made and built Single Units

maybe you have a ebike, or a small car, or a scooter . This isn’t super tiny like a focbox, but still very compact

https://l.messenger.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fforms%2Fd%2Fe%2F1FAIpQLSc1LD6Aj_2nWICmMrkh5EAMiJFaOKXm5Gt3iBqrJ7LDZr7JKQ%2Fviewform&h=AT2HNyWMXSOVl2pprkBC40WcyDeY04fDA6BmGd-tCegZXZwk8Xut1Ck3FKZ5KbiPSb5ckdI4pZfBVaqfsJcuKrhVgb5wSQYdTqVRArq_Dy16tR9FO9mDm3yVGOy3JRB0iTMB9lZ5WbR9hSm7

22 Likes

Don’t know if I’d like to try this on my e-moto. Few questions if you don’t mind:
Would I lose most of my functions?
What’s the price of testing?
What tests would be required?

10 Likes

If you promise to build a huge pack for it. Works with any motor, or throttle or power switch. It’s a full fledged vesc

2 Likes

Fill out the form and add some pics there please.

How may amps and volts you got

1 Like

Ride the shit out of it and try to blow it. And it’s all free

5 Likes

I think I might not be the right fit :disappointed_relieved:
It’s a 20s14p pack…but low amps

I clearly can’t blow it up that’s for sure

3 Likes

Well. Time to build a new p42a pack. And melt some motor windings

5 Likes

Can I atleast get to enjoy this pack first? It’s not even installed yet :joy:

3 Likes

cool. :sunglasses:

wish I was playing in this space. I do not qualify tho.

3 Likes

Me personally. I’m happy with 12s. But my rion re90 ,. She needs vescs. ( Currently bldc)

It started with the besc vesc, but he was too busy to build it smaller, and since stormcore kept blowing up,. We had to get a USA based vesc team.

Having ridden 96 volts with a bldc controller, then once with FOC and limitless controller settings/ curves, current, etc, it was a no brainier.

The future of hv in esk8 is unknown, but ebike scooter, efoil, needs this

10 Likes

Maybe @Silverline would have done use in his gokart? :thinking:
Turnigy 20000mAh 6s lipo battery

4 Likes

@kalebludlow you’ve got a power hungry motor / project. This might just be the ticket.

3 Likes

maybe you have a ebike, or a small car, or a scooter

…or perhaps the most devilish :smiling_imp: electricfyied kart in the planet…

17 Likes

F-C-K-N-G – I-N-S-A-N-E !! :crazy_face::point_down::denmark:

11 Likes

Holy shit dude, that’s a lot of Amps!

3 Likes

Out the frigging charts! That guy treated that thing :zap:like a harp from hell!!

4 Likes

This is a really great project here. While it fits what I’m building, it won’t be a “completed” build in 3 weeks. But if testing is required with larger motors then I’m the guy. I also have zero money, so I’ll happily take a free esc

5 Likes

They’re not even manufacturing yet, so get ya name on the list mate.

3 Likes

Just read the comment where its free to test, Im on the list

4 Likes

Might be interested for a escooter either this or lacroix 100s once it comes out

My friend wants to run 15s on a 80100 motor

2 Likes