πŸ†˜ NEED a Storm Core Owner and a Unity/Xenith Owner (Preferably people that also have 3d printers)

Hey guys, I need to test a new design for a heatsink. The new one is very tight and has to be perfect. At the moment, I do not own a stormcore or unity. I need a 3d printed sample tested.

If you own a storm core, unity, or both and have a 3d printer, please let me know. I would like have these tested asap. The file is very small and should print very quickly.

Whoever can help me with this (only need the one or two people) can have a fat discount code for the final unit.

5 Likes

Hi, I have a unity and a printer. Feel free to send me the file, I can print and test it tomorrow.

2 Likes

OK sweet. Thanks!

I was hoping it could be done today, but if no one is able to, tomorrow is fine.

3 Likes

I could do a stromcore print later tonight.

2 Likes

Yes! Thanks. I will PM you the file.

2 Likes

I have both and a printer

2 Likes

sick. Are you able to print today?

1 Like

I can print today and test fit tomorrow morning.

1 Like

I have all the things in the same room right now!

15 Likes

You should make a lack table tower, it will save so much room and you can enclose the printers for ABS printing

1 Like

I’ve thought about doubling one table so they’re stacked. The problem is my wife is 5’ and change so high things are challenging for her :joy:

3 Likes

@Venom121212 can do it right now.

But I can give all of you guys discount codes on site for offering your help, if, an InfinitySink Mini is of interest to you.

7 Likes

send over the file. lets get them going

2 Likes

Mine are done :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: iZZa GooD fiT

2 Likes

Picsssss

Minor issue. Hole pattern needs to be flipped. Essentially the holes need to be dimensioned when looking at the top of the part not the bottom, otherwise the holes don’t line up with the fins plate. Thanks @Venom121212 for finding this so quick.

This is why we test print ALWAYS lol.

I am fixing it right now. Files coming shortly.

2 Likes

I don’t see a bed for that cat, how can it supervise?

1 Like

have you started your print yet? I have revised the model a bit.

1 Like

Hahaha man she loves that room. Any time we go in there she follows us. Never hangs out in there alone or follows us elsewhere.

@glyphiks I’m not sure if I’m allowed to send pics yet. Plus I just realized I printed it in my least used color…

Unity orange :expressionless:

4 Likes

eh who cares. You can post em. Just a shrunk down version with different holes.

And I might be alone on this one, but that color is :fire:

1 Like