πŸ†˜ NEED a Storm Core Owner and a Unity/Xenith Owner (Preferably people that also have 3d printers)

Unphhhh

7 Likes

I did, but I’ll start the new one in a few.

1 Like

ok. sorry

No worries at all

Ironically, I’m printing in my only PETG which is Orange as well haha. My TPU I made for a water sealing spacer on the Stormcore enclosure is lime green.

2 Likes

Awesome quality for petg. Which printer did you use?

1 Like

Any one els zooming in trying to see witch upgrades are on multiple printers

2 Likes

That’s just pla but ender 3

2 Likes

Ah yeah it’s @falcon87407 who is printing in orange petg lol

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

@falcon87407 did you print the sink yet?

2 Likes

sink is printing now

Mine had a weird spot of gaps where 2 holes lined up perpendicular that might just be due to my nozzle size being larger than the wall thickness. Curious if you will have the same result.

1 Like

1 Like

Yeah thanks. I checked the wall thickness and it is quite thin. Once it’s tapped, it will be even less.

Is there any room for those 4 tapped holes to be moved in? Seems like with the storm core, there isn’t much space.

I can make the fins portion taller and that will remedy it, but then the space around the fins will be even less. Personally it doesn’t matter, what do you guys think?

Right now there is 3mm along the long edges of the sink

Making it 2mm, would solve the issue, but might make it a bit trickier to mount.

1 Like

With the unity yes, maybe 2-3 mm

1 Like

But not with sc at all right?

Do you think a smaller gap between fins and outer edge is fine? That might be the easiest solution 🀷🏽

1 Like

I was thinking that as well

1 Like