Nameless | Redember 44 | 3DS 275mms | Dual helical Fatboy urethane GD | Apex 6384s 190kv | Zoobomb 111mms | BigBen 44 enclosure | 12s3p P42A | Stormcore 60D | Hoyt Puck

Completed build pics

Greetings skaterbois and grills, I’m back with another build. Lets go.

This build is for a friend of mine, so its not gonna be our ol favorite green themed build, but this might intrigue some!

Got the deck ordered bare from @jamie, came thru for me once again. Painted in matte black

Then masked the middle for bedliner on the sides

Then, a thin line of red.

For the battery, i built a 12s3p P42A for him.

Yes i know… it can fit max 12s5p, so why did i not? This is a urethane build, and this is going to be a mid range type so we went smaller for this.

As for the rest of the components, we went with 3DServisas gear as it has top notch quality, the gear backlash has also been pre adjusted so its just sliding the motor on, grease, and lid it up. Easy assembly.

This is how i do my inserts. Drill the enclosure first, set it above the deck, use a pencil and trace the holes onto the deck. Mark an X, and thats your hole! No misalignment.

51 Likes

6 Likes

Linny back at it again, such beautiful build

4 Likes

In before @Brenternet

looks shit

5 Likes

Killing it always Lin!

I’ve never noticed that the 3ds gears have the motor pinion fixed like that. That’s super interesting and would have helped a lot with my helicals breaking free.

6 Likes

Is there a “master of master builder” badge?

8 Likes

NICE JOB!!! It looks really good​:+1::+1:

3 Likes

There’s a black market for that kind of thing. I hear @DerelictRobot is somewhat of a broker in such dealings.

1 Like

Thanks guys! Okay time to update the post.

Appreciate the kind words, but i don’t think i am deserving of that title yet. Look around you!

4 Likes

Clean build! Reminds me of my urethane board, except you’ve got longer trucks, motors, and deck! :laughing:

1 Like

why your battery so tiny…
teeeny tiny…

1 Like

Hide from the government maybe :thinking:

2 Likes

nice build…good to see a new build log.
Question: where did you buy those nice nickel tabs?

1111mm
Nice build, yours always look so damn clean!

This is just beautiful

Such a clean build! Gotta ask what deck inserts did you use? You installed them so clean I wish mine looked half that good

dude.
this statement applies to every single step Linny takes…

it is ridiculous

4 Likes

Thank you guys!

Here ya go!

The trick is to use another insert on the top before the actual one you use, so it doesnt rub on the deck hole. The OD of the threads measure 7.5mm, so i use a 7mm drill bit.

Did not find the exact one but here ya go!

It’s 25mm, but the one i used for this pack is 30mm.

Dude, your board is one of my favorite urethane builds, the fact that it’s flight friendly is a big plus.

We’re not tryna compensate around here :sunglasses:

6 Likes

@Linny if I’m dreaming, don’t wake me up! Awesome thread and incredible build - I love your attention to the “little” details - they all add up to an impressive look! I want one!

9 Likes

This is such a beautiful build. Makes me want to build a thane board.

Solid 10/10 job man.

5 Likes