My integrated deck project continues | Test monkeys found

Nice. I’m running matte black paris v3s w/ gold hardware, riptide bushings and purple fat frees. Really happy with it. Is yours a Basalt?

Yup, but it’s a lighter shade I think

Are the V3’s really worth that much extra cost?

Edit: NVM I was thinking Savants

1 Like

No, I don’t think so. But I was strongly considering savants, and wanted a certain color combo that was actually available/cheaper in v3, so I didn’t mind/notice the extra $10-15 that v3 might typically command over v2.

1 Like

Ik this is like 2 months late but i would die for the kick tail deck you made, kick tails have my heart and will always be my favorite deck.

2 Likes

You might be able to get a hold of V1 for the cost of shipping from the UK and maybe a battery…

1 Like

Sorry man sold that already

Rayne make really nice bamboo decks as well.

And Moonshine MFG :yum:

And probably more. Loaded are nice, but there are nicer decks out there.

I’m really enjoying this thread bro, your decks are fucking awesome :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Moonshine has really caught my fancy recently.

4 Likes

Yeah, I retired this a while back, but really enjoyed it:

3 Likes

I only have one, but it is super impressive. I’m kinda pissed that I’ve got it, cos now I need more moonshines. If i never got it, i probably could have lived in curiosity.

This is the reason I don’t own a Pantheon, Rocket, Luca, Zenit or others just yet… fuck… i am doomed to be forever broke :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

If you start making your own decks, it will ruin your life :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I need to get on top of doing a tutorial on deck-fabrication. Basic deck making is easy and accessible. Being able to make and manipulate your own decks is the ultimate, and it never ends. Your ability and decks can always get better. It’s a really fun craft.

5 Likes

At some point I might be asking for your advice with pressing a deck :yum:

I kinda want to make a Hamboards Logger but with a custom deep drop ‘recurve’ deck

1 Like

A five-footer? I’m in. I’ve made land paddlers before. If you did that esk8-style, it would be so fun. You could hang ten all day and just use the stick to hit people.

4 Likes

Haha the plan is to have the board analog but have the land paddle with electronics, 10s3p 30Q/ FSESC 4.12/ mini trigger remote/ Racerstar 140kv 5065/ Ali 6x2 (no tube)

1 Like

A possibility for a higher-power set-up. The wheels are 90mm and I didn’t use a riser, just rubber spacer. She’s nice and low.

6 Likes

That’s a really good idea.

1 Like

At the moment I have most of the parts, but still not sure how to assemble it…waiting on the pulley but even then how the hell do I connect a wheel to a stick?

Love that color mix-on the board it has a beachy vibe🤙

1 Like

Pantheon trip is hmmmeh, the first iterations broke at the fork i heard. I think i have the v2 8 ply and its kinda flexy and short, but the carving you can do on it is on another level.