My integrated deck project continues | Test monkeys found

Will do.

3 Likes

Maybe also consider hanging a shingle in Vendor Corner.

2 Likes

my fav for sure

First off, I love these funky styled decks! Secondly are you still looking for test monkeys? I’ve been putting a board together and have everything en route but Bustin’s warehouse fire has left me without a deck! I’d be more than happy to test one of these in person, ridden as a commuter and for fun it’d certainly get some serious use.

Thank you :blush: At the moment I have an entire barrel of test-monkeys, but I will be doing a batch soon. I’ll post here and in the Vendor’s corner when I do.

3 Likes

Starting to get a build together. 10s3p with efest cells rated at 20A 3500mah.

13 Likes

That last parallel group looks kinda messy, maybe switch places with the BMS and trade for a red DALY?

That could be a be better option.

You are definitely gonna want to go with the daly bms, trying to wire that up will just be a wirey mess.

1 Like

If it’s short notice I believe @kevingraehl has a bunch

2 Likes

That board and combo is a HS/college/last mile dream board

2 Likes

This is such a dope little board! Probably my favorite yet!! The kicktail is gorgeous.

2 Likes

Blasphemy. Its a cool deck, but Omakase is fucking amazing.

1 Like

I must be an idiot because I’m having trouble figuring out where you put the batteries in an Omakase :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

FLEX ON GLYPH.

2 Likes

I have to admit that Loaded’s decks are some of the most technically advanced that I have seen. There bamboo fiberglass decks definitely set the standard for composites. Someday If I ever have big fancy presses, maybe I’ll give them a run for their money.

4 Likes

Agreed. As far as planks of wood goes, I think my favorite is my tesseract. close 2nd being the demonseed. both bamboo composites… hmmm…

2 Likes

Analog or electric for the Tessy?

Analog… I would never do that to her…

2 Likes

I just got some black and raw 9" Paris V2 with KranK cones for mine, very excited…just need SRS to stock Hawgs and Zealous Steels again

She’s been roughing it on beat up clone Paris with lead bushings and pebbles for wheels, tryna treat her right now

1 Like