My integrated deck project continues | Test monkeys found

my favourite deck! what do you call it? I can’t believe I missed this entire thread.

Thank you, it doesn’t have a name yet. We’ll have to see how it rides first.

1 Like

Last one is fantastic!
(When) are you planing to sell them ?

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: I’m hoping late June or early July.

6 Likes

Are you going to do a preorder?? I’m loving your work. And say I did order one in late June how long will it take to get made and sent out thanks

Thank you. When we get through the test round things will move pretty quickly. I’ll already have enough supplies to make a pile of decks, so I won’t have to wait to get started. I’m not certain if I’ll do a pre-order on a small batch, or if I’ll just start making them to-order and see what happens. I’d expect it to take about two weeks to ship depending on what level of finish you want.

4 Likes

This shortie rides like a dream

14 Likes

She’s so pretty I want One… I like my girls el natural🤩

4 Likes

Short board really is stunning

I have v1 vs skyart who has v2 they are both awesome

3 Likes

The top-mount V2 is done. I got fancy with the grip. The pics make it look like the board is flat, but it actually has nice concavity to it. I’m working on the a pin-tail and the AT/carver deck right now. They should be wrapped up early next week. We’ve accomplished a lot in the test group in terms of improving ease-of-build and the feel of the decks. Some ride testing is going on right now to see if there are any major flaws in the designs. Durability testing will be ongoing. If all goes well, I’ll be taking orders and building a few of the decks at the end of June.

26 Likes

Wow she’s gorgeous :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thanks man :blush: I’m starting to get jealous of my testers. I don’t even have my own deck yet.

5 Likes

The way they look you might be Busy for a while building them :call_me_hand: can’t wait to order one

2 Likes

This looks awesome!

2 Likes

Let me know when i can throw money at you please :joy:

3 Likes

I just wrapped up AT/Carver V2 and I’m really excited to see how this one tests out. I’m surprised by how much flex I’ve been able to get out of an integrated deck. When I set out on this project, I thought that it would only work well with really ridged designs. I was wrong. By using a bamboo/fiberglass composite I’ve been able to create decks with a very natural flex. @RyEnd will be testing this one out… and I think I’m going to make one for myself too :yum: This deck has the same sized compartment as the drop-deck, except I pushed it out a couple millimeters. Now I was able to fit 74 each 18650 cells with some wiggle room.

30 Likes

Yes yes yes, let me buy :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Don’t think I showed this here yet, the drop mount V2 rolling chassis :yum:

8 Likes

Are you going to have clearance for heatshrink/fishpaper/etc?

3 Likes

Dibbs…You can take my money now🤩

8 Likes