My bad experience with Boardnamics...

Remember, folks:

Loud=tough.

8 Likes

8 Likes

Wait has he run out of stuff to say already? I just got my tea and snacks

4 Likes

you can only have so much dysentery

His comment wasn’t even shit talking you sir, the video evidence that popped up below his comment proves that.

I can only imagine what kind of shitty email @Boardnamics got from you after the first week went by.

9 Likes

Btw @Djstripnyc

Here’s the correct way to post up issues with a vendor and to be taken more serious here.

Or just continue on with your “Karen” big dick attitude

15 Likes

I guess he fucked around and found out :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Welp, I guess that’s enough for some people :person_shrugging:

3 Likes

…TIL

4 Likes

I leave you lot for an hour and you run another one off…?

Good god damn job boys!!!

5 Likes

Does 10months qualify for a rant thread? I will lube my keyboard and start typing :rofl: jk

I’m way over about it, but it’s still funny to think about my 10 months compare to this guy’s 10days

3 Likes

:tickets:

Here is your ‘1x rant pass’ my good sir :yum:

2 Likes

If you want to convey any problems, please do it in a professional manner. Don’t go around yapping like an animal. No one will take the same side as the guy who goes in gun blaze.

9 Likes

9 Likes

can you say that again while pointing your finger in my face, please?

3 Likes

im goig off topic, i cant help it,why is the tough guy in your pic wearing half finger gloves? i take him less seriously than some one saying they are called “fuck around and find out” < this is a cringe thing to say. no formidible person, be it physicaly or net ninja skills says this. i do cringe things, we all do, dont ever use that term again, because ultimately AT LEAST WITH THIS THREAD,YOU FUCKED AROUND AN FOUND OUT. i usually throw my self on my sword whe i fuck up, this is my sugestion
admit you aer frustrated, you did a booboo,you will try to do bettter next time, forgive me.BUT i fuck up several times a day,so ignore me ,i know fuck all

5 Likes

I actually wear fingerless gloves all the time :sweat_smile:

I’ve got them in my profile pic :rofl:

Wait but I’m not a serious guy, so it’s okay

3 Likes

wait, he just joined???//??? how did he think this would go!!!OMG

DUDE,NO,JUST NO

3 Likes

Homie started digging a hole right out the gate and wondered why the ground wasn’t flat

2 Likes

for a purpose,like bikes? i have fingerless hillbilly wrist gloves, but if you need to threaten some one, isatoner full fingers is the way to go

1 Like