My bad experience with Boardnamics...

On Saturday February 4th I ordered a simple set of tires and tubes from this site who were quick to take my money but not so quick to respond to my request about where my order/delivery info was. According to his site he ships on Sundays and Wednesdays but I hadn’t gotten any response at all through his website so I tracked him down thru Instagram on Thursday February 9th and he responded and apolgized and that he would ship them that day. I explained I was going out of town on the 15th and he told me they would get to me “easily” by then with his USPS 2-3 day shipping. He then created a useless shipping label on Feb 9th and sent me the tracking number and an email from his website saying my item was shipped but never shipped my items as of this morning Feb 13th it still says USPS hasn’t recieved any package with this shipping info. This all could have been avoided if he was just honest and didn’t waste my time but he blatently lied to me and if anyone thinks this is excusable behavior of thinks its ok you’re dead wrong. If youre gonna put on big boy business pants you better at a minimum be honest with customers because you never know who your doing business with and being dishonest can literally do serious damage to your reputation. Someone sent me a link from this site about this guys bad business practice and if I had known this I would have never ordered anything from him. Lesson learned and hopefully by me putting him on social media blast he will learn his lesson as well, “F-Around and Find Out” is my nickname here in NYC.

6 Likes

Do some paragraphs, its TLDR for me.
@Boardnamics is part of the group here.
I have ordered without issue.

6 Likes

The one transaction I was involved in (shipping some BN parts overseas for a dude who bought them) had in stock parts delayed by several months. When they finally arrived, they were missing parts of the order. This culminated in a lie about the guy giving him the wrong address to ship to. Guy sent me a screenshot of his order the day he placed it and the address was mine.

I’ve never bought from him but based on the amount of feedback I’ve read about delayed orders, messed up orders, etc I don’t think I ever will. Sorry about your luck man. Seems like a dice roll on orders.

Edit: seems like you’re a cunt soooo no longer sorry.

16 Likes

I do think @Boardnamics could do a better job about conveying the slow shipping since he is just one dude in college (or at least more realistic). Also, update inventory more regularly. I think @DuckBatterySystems does a good job conveying they only ship on Saturdays.

I haven’t had trouble, and generally good communication.

5 Likes

last I checked everyone called you Kevin Strip or just Strip

7 Likes

one of my BN order took 10 months to arrive, i will set a reminder to come back next year to check if u received ur order :rofl:

8 Likes

I doubt he’ll confront BN Kevin in SD in person. If I’m BN I’ll just cancel the order and move on.

1 Like

I actually gotta update this, we have been back to shipping every weekday for many months now :sweat_smile: thanks for the reminder!

10 Likes

You know what works better @Djstripnyc writing a civilized message here instead of your personal vendetta. Dont take this personal but the way you wrote this does not give you a lot of credit my man.

10 Likes

Lol the way this guy conducts himself, I reckon he’s proud of being a jerk.

Who’s got that video of him yelling at the little fat kid?

7 Likes

Ah here it is. Super tough guy.

You better watch out @Boardnamics !

9 Likes

BN isn’t a scammer (as you have been spouting on socials), but they are pretty bad at order fulfillment in a timely manner.

If you want something quick, BN isn’t the right place to order. If you want good parts for reasonable prices, BN is not a bad choice, but good to be aware you might be waiting a while.

I always email to check stock before I place orders from BN.

I have trouble feeling any sympathy for you, because you are being super uncool about this.

26 Likes

Nothing malicious imo.

3 Likes

:sob::sob::sob: Why you do me like dis.

4 Likes

Yeah you can only get 2 from the following

• cheap
  • good
  • fast

and BN is only the first 2 :joy:

Order to delivery times have been very hit or miss, but it’s always been great service when I reach out to him and good parts so far

8 Likes

Sometimes if you want something at all, BN isnt the right place to order from. I ordered some 270s and M1-AT’s and after 2 or 3 months of waiting (despite everything being labelled as in-stock when I ordered) requested the shipping address be changed, which he replied and confirmed the address change and then subsequently sent the package 4 months after the original order date to the original address and I had to make excessive arrangements to pick it up since it was out of the country. I believe Kevins a good guy, he makes good parts, but he genuinely needs someone to takeover fulfillment for him.

15 Likes

Your opinion and or sympathy means nothing to me, this is my experience and my reaction to a guy/business who flat out lied to me about shipping a simple set of tires. After reading many other peoples similarly bad experiences with this guy only a fool would continue to do business with this guy, maybe thats why you’re defending him?!:wink:

2 Likes

Real easy to be a shit talking tough guy online in Australia, try me in person anytime mate.

We ship every single week day. We are a real business in a 1600+ sqft facility with employees dedicated to order fulfillment.

9 Likes

eating-popcorn-gif-19

10 Likes