My bad experience with Boardnamics...

Only one person talking shit here dude :rofl:

6 Likes

And the last time you ran your mouth I checked it in person along with another guy who learned his lesson about talking shit to someone like me, clearly you haven’t. If only you online shit talkers had the same balls and energy in person to talk shit you might be considered a real man instead of a little keyboard bitch.

That would be you son.

2 Likes

I like men now

• simpsons
4 Likes

Says the 50yr old guy picking fights with school kids :rofl:

13 Likes

Whatever you say :ok_hand:
Watch your ego on the way out, nobody calls you Mr fuck around and find out.

9 Likes

This is strickly business and if these fan boys want to defend him thats their prerogative, but then again they’re probably spending mommy and daddys money so to them its no big deal when someone trys to pull some stupid shit like this guy tried to pull on me.

1 Like

Ooh @Djstripnyc is such a tough guy :crazy_face:

I’m not gonna lie it’s really fun to know you’re getting your knickers in a twist over literally some tires

You’re paying for parts and shipping plus like a 5% mark-up, not really enough for Kevin to rush around, realistically you haven’t paid enough to bitch about this much

I mean you’re entitled to a little bit of bitching, that goes without saying, but not enough to go off on a rant

And excuse you for saying your money is better than my mother’s :rofl:

6 Likes

Ah, the pinacle of business

I waited 8 months with no response from subsonic, ultimately the product spoke for itself.

And also boardnamics. Again slow shipping but cant argue a 300 dollar gear drive built to last.

Also freebord

3 Likes

Smells like internet tough guy.

3 Likes

Lol forgive me if i’m wrong, but in the video above that clearly depicts you picking on school children, weren’t you fanboying over Ernesto?

13 Likes

SpongebobMemeSpongebobSquarepantsGIF

2 Likes

11 Likes

I mostly enjoy productive arguments

3 Likes

Oh hey, it’s this guy

6 Likes

5 Likes

Remember, folks:

Loud=tough.

8 Likes