mY alliexpress pirated or what experience.

You guys will really flip if I buy a porsche that fell off the back of a container ship.

Burned cargo ship carrying luxury cars has now sunk | CNN Business

Okay so you are just trolling cool. Glad we now came to a conclusion here.

2 Likes

What would it mean to you, if the pics prove it is real? As I think they will.

I think your phone is ringing. Someone is calling to extend your car warranty you should answer.

They take payments in itunes and google gift cards.

4 Likes

then post them? its been 40 reply and yet to see one pic

3 Likes

yes i have the same,took it to the shop,weighed it, i cant tell the diffrence. The visor alone is worth a bit. it didnt come in a box, but everything else was PERFECT. I love it,i keep side eying it with suspicion

im not wearing it,i have lots of helmets, but i did and its cool, but my spidey senses are tingely

1 Like

there is no doubt he has a helmet that is by all appearences legit. Weight et al. very odd i also paid 135

im suspicious of mine ill let you guys see what ever you like, my reason is price, alone,well and source

Not a Shoei paint scheme. Its a fake. Those also arenā€™t even KTMs colors. Take the pads out show the inside

it could eisily be a japanese run helmet, ,there are markets you are not aware of,belive me .im thinking its fake also as i said but the fit and finish is on par. im 50, im a b track day rider with 200 track days life time and 17 motorcycles and a few trophies under my belt, im impressed by this helmet. im not wearing it, but its a very goodfake

i have 3 shoeis i paid $$$ for on hand now ,next to it,

I think its probably safe for esk8, id never go to the track with it,

All of their makes and models and paint schemes are listed on the website. Are there regional paint schemes? Yes is yours one? Nope. You can look them up.

The reluctance to post photos of the inside with the pad removed is mind boggling.

They arenā€™t safe at all stop trying to justify knock off safety gear. Looking cool doesnā€™t mean shit when you are dead.

Iā€™ll pay for shipping and if its real iā€™ll buy you another. Put up. Its fake its dangerous.

5 Likes

ok,if you pay shipping im totaly willing to send it ,cool

2 Likes

is it? for 35 mph esk8 guys? My last group ride i had a snell xlite helmet,full leathers,level 4 to 6 armor in most areas. The guy next to me had an open face helmet,knee pads and thats it. Its at least as safe as a Pass. IMHO a pass or similar helmet doesnt compare to a cheap dot MC helmet. I have crashed both.

2 Likes

what are you talking about now? I went kayaking, arguing with you isnt a priority for a helmet i dont wear and said as a good fake. On second thought ,work on tone, i am done here if you want to participate in civil discorse, work on tone,or dont. I went kayaking and to dinner this isnt a priority for me there is no reluctance, however i hate casual rudeness, accusations of reluctance when you dont get what you want when you want it ,is the off ramp for me. Take care.

5 Likes

That statement was directed more towards @Skatebored

The harsh tone is because what people say here matters and others follow them and purchase items off what is posted here. People do things because other people here say its okay. Hand waving and saying its no big deal and it might be okay is straight up dangerous. You cant be wishy washy about this. People will think its okay. People will justify saving $. For nearly 50 posts someone has tried to justify fake knockoff safety equipment. Am i being harsh TOTALLY because people can and will get hurt. My offer still stands. If you think my tone is rude or harsh to you. DM me we can sort it out.

2 Likes

I have things to do. Tearing up my helmet is not one this minute. I cant leave projects around, or the dog will have them. As I said, when I install sound in the helmet, it is then worth my while tearing up my helmet.

You still havenā€™t posted pictures of the exterior of the helmet which was the first comment on this post.

2 Likes

I assure you, every detail is exactly as the ads. It is identical. The only photos that will tell anything, is the photos of the interior air channels in the liner.