MTB Enclosures search

Hey all,

I’m starting my new build, that will be a MTB with Matrix II trucks. I have been searching for enclosures that can attach underneath the deck since I have no plans of Off-roading with the build. I have a very narrow deck (8inch wide), and at this point I’m open to having a top mounted. My issue is that I can’t find any that I see that’s not metal. Anyone can point me in the right direction to find enclosures?

1 Like

What deck do you have? Generally enclosures are designed for a specific deck.

Hs11 enclosure fits several mbs decks and the kaly too

1 Like

@mmaner what was that deck enclosure combo you got? Might be a good fit for this chap.

1 Like

Mark One B Stock deck.

1 Like

Oooh good luck. That’s a narrow deck. I’d go top mount. This is mine next to my hummie.

7.5" wide for reference

2 Likes

Maybe @eBoosted Trampa Carver enclosure would fit? They’re pretty slim decks. Not sure about length. https://www.eboardsperu.com/product/trampa-carver/

3 Likes

I would say the closes deck I would compare to the Mark One B Stock is Trampa’s 35 degree Short Mountainboard. Looks to be similar curvature. Same wheel base, just nearly a inch narrower.

The Urbex from @EboardSolutions

4 Likes

If the center part of the board is 690mm or more and the width is aproximately 230mm, then HS11 enclosure should fit.

1 Like

I can not get over the price of that complete combo. Bargain. Anyway love to stay and chat but we’re talking drugs and hookers in another topic and those subjects are close to my heart.

2 Likes

Where’s an armadillo enclosure when you need one?!

Where can I find those top mounted enclosures that are plastic? The one I saw on a separate post only shipped to UK.

Pelican case for heavy duty. Pvc junction box for cheap and efficient.

2 Likes

Harbor Freight Apache 1800. $10 when on sale.

6 Likes

Depends how big a box u need …here some pics for reference from another thread I started…

1 Like

This s my first build. Initially, I wanted an off-road/mtb. I was searching for an enclosure for my lipos and esc. I actually did use the one from Harbor Freight, that Mobutusan posted a link to. All in all, it’s a great box. And you can’t beat the price. Originally, I had 2 lipo (10s 1p, without BMS) packs, and the esc inside. However, I was only getting a range about 10 miles. I added 2 more packs to double my range, making it 10s 2p. Also, I want to sell this thing, and wanted to make it easy to charge for whomever buys it. So I added a charge only BMS, which can be unplugged. I set the battery discharge limit through the Vesc software. However, I ran out of room. So I moved the esc to the back tail, and put it into a junction box, and painted it black… something I got off of Amazon. It looks okay, I guess…I was going for function over form. But I think I would have made an enclosure for the bottom, in hindsight. Also, I decided that the bindings were not for me, and I prefer riding on paved surfaces. The bindings were also made form an old weathered leather belt, and my first attempt at tooling leather My next build will definitely have an enclosure underneath. The box is the easy way to go, for sure. This build has less than 20 miles on it (testing, and getting things dialed in.) And I have some brand new tires to put on it.

It’s for sale if you know of anyone who wants a complete. It’s super solid. And an unbelievably smooth ride.

4 Likes

I might suggest a for sale thread.

3 Likes