Motor mounts for RKP trucks (Surf-Rodz RKP, Boardnamics, Torque CNC, Trampa 12 Fifties)

4 Likes

Silly question but just to be 100% certain: you also have clamps for Apex Air’s / Luna 350 trucks, right? 22x22mm profile. (It’s not mentioned in the first post)

1 Like

I have but for other type of mounts, tomorrow I will check if I can make such clamping rings for this type of mount

Oh, what makes the mounts different? Are they longer? :smiley:

They are thicker (10mm), bigger and longer but I also have a shorter version.
These mounts are for Matrix II, Tramp ATB and Apex Air trucks

There is also an option to mount a crossbar

5 Likes

This type of motor mount can also be installed on the APEX Air and Luna 350 trucks

At the request of several people I also made clamping rings for Fatboy 320, Fatboy Solid, Caliber II and Trampa trucks (fits ATB CNC and 14Fifties trucks)

8 Likes

Surfrodz RKP 200mm motor mount

6 Likes

Hey man, how can I buy one of those? I see you don’t have a web!

You buy directly from me. You can pay via Wise, Revolut, PayPal or bank transfer.

I will send you a private message with details

1 Like

On @monsterbuilder request I designed longer engine plates so that the motors is above the deck, so now there are 3 motor plate lengths available

9 Likes

A few months ago I designed and made clamping rings for Surf-Rodz RKP 200mm trucks, a few guys asked about it so I decided to update the information on it.

Clamping rings are 2-part, the hanger has a conical shape so the rings can not be moved along the axis.

In my mount dedicated for 200mm SR RKP trucks, the distance from the edge of the hanger to the motor plate is about 9mm

You can’t move the motor plate, so the gap between the pulley and the motor plate is adjusted with bushings or washers.

The price of the mount in this version is more expensive at $130 per set.

The angle of the motor plates can be adjusted in 11.25 degree increments.
All 3 types of motor plates fit the clamping rings (I mean the lengths)

I use this mount in my board, Works perfectly :smiley:

4 Likes

Do you have clamps for these mounts and 3ds FatBoy street trucks by any chance?

Hanger profile dimensions:
Height - 19,70mm , Width - 18,10mm , Radius 3,00mm .

Very similar to the Boardnamics and Caliber profile I believe.

@IDEA I’m still interested in the answer to this question :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Custom motor mounts for TORQUEBOARDS 280 CNC truck.

These are motor mounts designed for the MBS Matrix and Trampa ATB with an additional crossbar of an adjustable width crossbar

3 Likes

I don’t have those in stock, but I can make a set for you :slight_smile:
I have made these clamps several times already

Great! I will message you in the coming days once I figure out what length I need then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you have crossbars like this for the slot at the end of the motor mounts? To attach to the part that I think functions as a bash guard.

I currently have two BN mounts set about 170mm apart and because there’s very little distance between the motors it would be good to add rigidity there so the cans don’t clank off each other

1 Like

There are 2 options

1. I have crossbars with adjustable width.
    Crossbars are designed for longer mounts (113-120) that already have dedicated mounting holes. Theoretically, you can also mount crossbars in 92-98 mounts, but you need to drill additional holes with a diameter of 5mm.

1. Some time ago I designed adapters for Bash Guard
    Adapters require 12mm diameter tubes with M6 hole, tubes are not added to the kit.
    It is necessary to make them yourself

6 Likes

Just got my trampa spring truck and BN truck mounts and wow these are substantial. They aren’t super polished - they have sharp corners/edges but they feel super substantial and durable. I’m excited to put these to good use.

Left is trampa, right is Bn

3 Likes

Mounts for 50xx and 63xx motors are ready. The adjustment range is 60-68mm. Tomorrow I will write a list of the types of trucks they will be compatible with.

6 Likes

IDEA RKP (20x20)
IDEA DPKP (20x20)
IDEA TKP (20x20)
Boardnamics 220, 270mm
Torque 220 CNC
Trampa 12 Fifties
Trampa ATB: (19.5×19.5)
3dservisas FatBoy Solid (19,70 x 18,10)
3dservisas FatBoy Finality Channel (20x20)
DKP (Evolve Mounting Pattern)
Surf Rodz HEX TKP
Surf-Rodz

If you have any other ideas, let me know