Motor and ESC compatibility

Good assumption! I could get my hands on one but it’s a hassle. I’ve coughed up the bills for a skyart duo so problem solved, just gotta learn how to program a VESC now​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

It looks very overwhelming on the surface but once you get the basics the rest should come easy. Good Luck!

Uploading: C96AB754-EA84-49BC-8C95-F0684364D568.jpeg…
Processing: FA7ADFEF-CFCF-4929-A7FF-D7A3A1D28CBC.jpeg…
Uploading: 0725AA6C-91DE-40A3-9AF7-22EDB011978B.jpeg…
Uploading: 288485EA-EB3D-4013-A968-7A4A829AB120.jpeg…
Uploading: 02F61A43-2D48-4DC9-8617-C0DF9BB5C339.jpeg…

Just finished the build, blew up an ESC with improper settings or assembly, not sure which one. The other ESC is working well so I’ll have it back in action asap

Idk if these are uploading correctly

4 Likes

what’s best today in relation to ESC for the hurricane on the market if you can send the link and also send the link to the compatible control

](Go-FOC DV6s - MakerX) Makerx dv6s its tiny and powerful

1 Like

Absolutely NOT the SKP Solos, they fit, but I put the majority of the work needed for the whole build into making it fit. Someone said Dv6 and that sounds good to me!

On hey if you are going to try and do your build like mine(everything enclosed)

The DV6s comes with 5.5mm bullet connectors. My connectors(and most motor connectors) are 4.5mm if I’m not mistaken. Anyway if you go back and look at the various photos that show the cable passthrough area, I had to grind that down a lot and I started to worry about the strength of the metal at a certain point. If it does crack and break, everything should still work “ok” but waterproofing, GONE, good looks, GONE and your wires being “locked in” and unable to pull or move, GONE!

Ok , thanks :pray:

Hi friend, I’m installing the Dv6s on my Meepo Hurricane, do I have to remove the original power button and put the one that came with the ESC?

Sorry it had been so long since I’ve checked this website. If you haven’t figured it out yet, you’ll likely have to replace the on/off button due to the chance of the Meepo button is not a strong enough switch. Not sure exactly how it works but I know the switch burning out is a semi-common thing to deal with.

It’s certainly not easy to get the stock button out of the housing, but you will need to remove all waterproofing before taking a flathead or a knife and pushing against one edge of the hex ring holding it in place. Was not easy but you could try adding heat or vibration!