Morpheus | Backpack MTB | Refined Commuter

it depends how much @kook had to drink last night

I’ll flag these posts the fuck out of my thread. This is NOT a shartsis playground.

5 Likes

Fixed your real emotions there.

1 Like

Legit read every reply after this in an Australian accent. :laughing:

3 Likes

@NoWind you beauty! Moarrr beer powaaah! :beer::beer:

10 Likes

Promise I won’t take offence?

1 Like

Oh wow. I need etoxx beer opening powah

6 Likes

It’s positively vicious, I’m sure if Vic Police ever sees it they’ll confiscate it for public safety.

1 Like

Not if you shank them first and skate to safety :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I didn’t realize that was ‘beer tool’ I thot it was a fancy gear drive spacer thing that I couldn’t work out :rofl:

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Seriously though, it’s machined steel, he should make one end a skate tool or wrench.

1 Like

The fact that it is solely beer oriented is just fine by me :joy::beer:

6 Likes

Mashined and sanded stainless steel. V2a maybe.

3 Likes

I had a senior moment and posted the Lego comment to wrong place

3 Likes

Yep, lasercut stainless steel (v2a), deburred and sanded. The outside with proper module 2, because why not… :rofl:

5 Likes

I see. :rofl:

1 Like

Some more refinement to go for those grommet holes, reinforcements inside need to be cut back 1-2mm for the middle to close snug.

8 Likes

When you get a 12S12P kit with 4 BMS’ for $50 USD. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Installed the new gear last night and adjusted it for a tighter backlash, then sealed the gaps with Sugru Black, lubed the tranny and sealed her back up. Also did anti-puncture tyre liner in the back wheels (sorry no photos).

Tonight I’m cracking open the other GD again and adjusting it for backlash, then doing the front anti-puncture liners, and finally adding the wheel balance beads inside the inner tubes. That’ll be the last mechanical bits.

I’ll do some soldering over the weekend and hopefully finish up the electronics before next week, then tool around on 8S for quite a while before I can buy cells to build a 12S Li-Ion pack.

5 Likes

:flushed:

6 Likes