Mooch’s 21700 Cell Recommendations

Here are my recommendations based on the results of my testing…

Choose the power level closest to where you will use your cells and then see which cells performed best for me. There aren’t huge differences between them all and when there are two cells for my #1, #2, or #3 choice it means they performed essentially the same as each other, choose either one.

I have not done cycle life testing of these cells yet so my choices for that are based on the datasheet ratings, not my test results.

These are merely my personal choices and there are no guarantees that these cells will perform for you the way they did for me. If you want to know about other cells I have tested check out my ratings tables:

18650: 18650 Battery Ratings Table | E-Cigarette Forum

20700/21700: 20700/21700 Battery Ratings | E-Cigarette Forum

I hope to have some updated 18650 recommendations soon.

26 Likes

Woooo! Sweet vindication!

2 Likes

What made you choose your cycle life cells if not test results?

1 Like

this is good but I wonder how close #1 and #2 choices actually are.

I don’t understand your question.

1 Like

All the data is in the ratings tables I mentioned in the post and in the test reports posted here for the cells I have tested. This lets each person decide whether the differences are significant enough or not affect their buying decisions. All I can do is put them in order. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Ahh…I see now, thanks.

As the table mentions it’s based on the rated cycle life (from the datasheet), not my test results. I updated my post and I’ll mention the datasheet as the source in any other posts of tables like these.

2 Likes

Bookmarked! Great info

2 Likes