Molicell M50A cell

that’s what i do as well, maybe i should start saving those screenshot instead of googling it.

hi Mooch… welcome to the jungle… as you can tell, we love your analysis, and science on all things LiOn…

:call_me_hand: :eyes: :dash:

16 Likes

Good to see you here man. You’re a bit of a legend around these parts for debunking the mysterious battery specs and we appreciate you the more for it. Thanks for taking the time to do what you do :call_me_hand:

20 Likes

A visit from the mooch man!

2 Likes

Hey mooch. Test those tesla 3 cells

2 Likes

I think the lovely man has a life too, maybe he wants to build an electric skateboard :smile:

3 Likes

If someone sends two of them to me here in NYC I’m willing to put in the time to test them. :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Oh I’m late to the party… Welcome Mooch! :handshake::zap::zap::zap:

3 Likes

Maybe @Fosterqc @Skyart @CiscoV has them. I just placed my order so it’ll take me a while to get my cells

4 Likes

Someone has already offered to send some. :slightly_smiling_face: This community is great.

18 Likes

Your battery tests and reviews are the closest thing to a battery Bible for most of us

7 Likes

I’ll get them in a 12S6P pack soon, so I can to some tests as well.

2 Likes

I have a shop right outside of NYC, and I just ordered 100 of those cells. DM if you want to test :+1:

If these really deliver a 15amp punch, I’m All in. Also, i saw 18650batterystore has the 40t’s on sale for 4 bucks a pop. Pretty screaming deal.

1 Like

It’s so hard to say no to the Model3 cell considering it’s $2.50/ea right now

3 Likes

Which one is that?

This one. Came out to $2.86/ea shipped when I bought 100

2 Likes

Thanks! Someone else contacted me earlier to send some cells but I really appreciate your offer! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I still think they will be too stressed in smaller 10s3 packs

1 Like

been waiting for an update. turns out @Battery_Mooch already posted it on the ecig forum 5 days ago.

edit: didnt know there’s already a separate post

8 Likes