Moderators/staff serious after 150. Serious. 😂

Bro it’s not a competing forum.

6 Likes

Then why?

Yep, this. Believe it or not, I was a member of this community first, and my opinions are just as valid as yours. Condescending and assuming ill intent are two good ways to not facilitate good debate between community members.

4 Likes

Not true, but also irrelevant.

4 Likes

Dude, I am offering to help mod this place :joy: i totally don’t want this place to fail.

Look at my read time FFS.

9 Likes

Same here. This place has taught me so much and has improved my life greatly. Im gonna be really sad if it falls apart due to poor leadership.

6 Likes

That’s like 10% of my life since I joined. Thats a big number.

9 Likes

dash

you are a saint… an untainted youth whose wisdom far expands his age…
I would truly hate for you to lose your love of eskating to see grown adults fight like children

my vote is no

you like @b264 should be untainted

8 Likes

Some people outside the forum might want this place to fail, you could be correct on that.

Al, @glyphiks is not one of those people.
Sure he currently mods on another tech forum. So what. It is not a conflict of interest and is a tech based forum which supports and open source platform. Not quite the same as this place.

Respectfully suggest you drop it.

7 Likes

Him or @BillboDildoGaggins would be my choice.

6 Likes

was i tagged? am i implicated? did i k00k…

you can’t serious after you posted… just like when you first told her you wouldn’t cum in her mouth…

a thread laid… iz a thread played… no takey-takey playground indian giver shit…

I know your intention and it was honest… let this thread play out… and after the pot is off high boil… post a serious thread,

you look like the poor dutch boy who ran into a buncha dykes

3 Likes

Man…leave for a bit and come back to the fires…
Didn’t know grown adults required a rule of seriousness to come back to adulthood

2 Likes

are you trying to be the voice of reason here…

1 Like

Whether constructive or not this thread had a good start. Then all went to shit

2 Likes

i can almost see and feel daren’s forehead overheat

3 Likes

Not to mention half the mods on here were moderators on Builders as well for a good period of time.

5 Likes

i vote @Flasher captain obvious moderator

late to the party
appears at party sober
says party is fucked
and drives everyone home

every one needs one

hired

3 Likes

One of our three mods is still on the mod team over there (last i checked). Not that it matters.

3 Likes

It gets weirder and weirder in here.

@Dareno as I have previously stated here and in PM, I consider you to be a mate. There is no spite or malice in my actions because those things don’t serve me or anybody else.

Neither me or Ben had any intention of derailing your thread. That happened of it’s own accord.

You are looking for suggestions for new mod staff. I threw my hat in the ring. You shot me down for reasons I do not really understand.

In any case, this has been a super fun thread. You should be proud.

8 Likes

Guess they don’t get to vote

3 Likes