Moderators/staff serious after 150. Serious. ๐Ÿ˜‚

I vote for @kelly but he only gets to mod between the hours of 3-4am PST

4 Likes

Man Al its like looking in an upside down mirror tonight (get it? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:). Once again I agree with everything you said here.

3 Likes

This doesnโ€™t have to be the thread where we vote who is gonna have the membersโ€™ support but at least we have made some suggestion and people have offered to help. I think this could be a pre-selection and Management can interview each one of them and submit a list for us to vote later on.

2 Likes

@Tamatoa you get me

or you have pesky annoying quality of wanting to like everyoneโ€™s post

in that caseโ€ฆ

itโ€™s weird

2 Likes

Not about that life anymore lol. Iโ€™ve got a bedtime now.

4 Likes

Fuck no I thought you were joking just forgot the sarcasm tag

1 Like

perfectโ€ฆ I like when a plan comes together

1 Like

And thereโ€™s the gold.

2 Likes

then should i like your reply or despise itโ€ฆ iโ€™m caught in the Schrodinger cat puzzle

1 Like

About that next trip to the post office would you grab me some stamps please.

1 Like

those big brass bars wimmens press man ballz flat with?

i have a couple of sets under the bedโ€ฆ

3 Likes

Not a bad idea honestly. Guess we will see what they do

1 Like

Could be? Only could be? :smirk:

1 Like

Seeing as this thread seems to be tainted in this direction, would you mind stating what you are implying?

I donโ€™t think anyone wants to see this forum fail. Maybe Jason, but thatโ€™s speculation.

3 Likes

Yes.โ€‹

2 Likes

Cmon Brian, thatโ€™s a copout.

1 Like

This is how I read that exchange. Yes, he would mind, and so he will not state what he is implying. @b264 feel free to correct me.

1 Like

@xsynatic I think he is a good choice ! I love this forum and want to see it succeed as well

8 Likes

I also think @xsynatic is an excellent choice.

8 Likes

I agree. I think itโ€™s good to have mods from around the globe so that mod actions can still happen while america is asleep. This was one of the many strengths @BillGordon and @Zach brought to the team.

9 Likes