Moderators/staff serious after 150. Serious. 😂

Trust me on this. Thats the worst job in the known history of worst jobs.

I know this.

5 Likes

We kinda had that already at one point. Leaders would take care of thread cleaning and details while mods and admin would carry member related actions

brah…this icon is damn familiar, and with the other side being dead atm, can’t say im paranoid especially with the issue that went public the last few days

2 Likes

The issue that went public the other day should not have been made public until all parties were able to be here to defend themselves and this is the point. All mods were cleaned out without any kind of community input.

I am not advocating input in every little thing because you lot are fucking nightmares when it comes to drama but lets at least give consideration to how and by who this place is managed.

Remember when this place was in its infancy? It was the fucking wild west in here and thats why @BillGordon got me involved because I am in your face and thats what this place needed back then but I stepped down when it was no longer an issue. I think at this point while things are running along reasonably smoothly then we as contributing members should have a say in who can keep things hunky dory.

3 Likes

I tried to ban you 15 times bro but you blew the right people.

7 Likes

nah, my comment wasn’t directed at you bro. im just paranoid at most things, just like the same thing i did here:

i don’t know man, maybe im wrong. if im, me sorry. I still need babysitting

1 Like

I’m still laughing

I knew I liked you the first time you called me KUNT

:heart: :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

Its the same as the esk8 badge Jason wears on all his clothing when doing his little videos but without the text.

Jase if its you brother then stop it. I will come down there :sunglasses:. Come in here and be you. The real you.

5 Likes

I’d be willing to consider giving it a shot depending on the requirements / responsibilities. Can you elaborate on those? Is there a clear set of things to do or is it just “be a mod, do mod things”

9 Likes

that sounds about right :rofl:

5 Likes

I wanna say you gotta blow @Dareno first, this is his brain-child then work your way down the list in order of age…

because that’s all you’re getting yourself into sucking a bunch of dick from users like me…

3 Likes

I’m thinking the new mods has to treat you like a Catholic school girl. Soap in mouth for a start :octopus:

4 Likes

Don’t go discouraging the guy…

@Agressivstreetlamp thanks for stepping up if what has happened so far doesn’t discourage you I don’t see why you couldn’t be given a shot :man_shrugging:

I think and one of the requirements should be not having real world ties with vendors and/or prominent members.

1 Like

Short skirt and high tube socks too

I vote
@Dareno
@Agressivstreetlamp

@Tamatoa

1 Like

Fuck no

Edit I mean the other 2 are fine but not that @tamatoa guy he would snoop into pms to find out where vendors make their shit and order direct from China. Hypothetically speaking out of random.

8 Likes

A serious question. Wow.

My friend most of the time you will do absolutely nothing that you don’t do here on a daily basis. What you will do is have to mediate flags. You will get a notification of a flag and then will have to make a decision whether to allow the post or remove etc. This sounds easy but if you action a flag from the wrong guy then be prepared for a barrage of pm abuse. Then when probably the same type of guy goes full pitbull on someone then you have to mediate between them and try to calm the situation. Not always easy. To summarise, its a thankless shit job that no one should have to do but having to do it is probably the best way to do it properly.

10 Likes

No ties really. I don’t know anybody outside of the occasional skate meet ups

5 Likes

another requirement should be, be able to build a battery

@Agressivstreetlamp sorry homie, I had too :laughing: she is beautiful btw

8 Likes

Are the strips supposed to bend like that?

6 Likes