Moderators/staff serious after 150. Serious. 😂

Seeing as @kook is out of the running, my vote goes to @GillBordon

13 Likes

fuck we’re all going rogue… this is what we do best… just don’t run with scissors… that’s a bannable offense…

2 Likes

Where is @futurekook when we need him?

2 Likes

Pretty sure he would agree it’s this community’s forum. He’s a good part of this community. Against anything anyone can say, I love having him at the head of it, keeps things somewhat tidy and organized. He has a hand in the bag of mods, but we should have a word to say on what names are put in that bag

4 Likes

i think she’s giving Al a blowie

4 Likes

Thats the only reason i keep her toothless filthy old head around.

5 Likes

you can thank me for bashing her face on the concrete and eliminating her chompers

mod 101

4 Likes

I walk away for a few months and chaos ensues? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

It’s me. I’m new and I fucked everything up. Path of destruction and chaos everywhere I go.

3 Likes

what is LHB

4 Likes

you were the chosen one

if k00k is out, bring back Bill

6 Likes

bring back bill

bring back bill

bring back bill

bring back bill

a day without @BillGordon is like a day without a h00ker… bearable if you have to do it… but @BillGordon and a h00ker

who’s not voting for that shit?

22 Likes

Hi there welcome. Are you from Australia?

6 Likes

thank you. i am an innovator that have some very exciting things on the horizon

3 Likes

Then I would suggest reading a little. Lhb is very well known in the esk8 industry

4 Likes

Yep it’s used and abused in different aspect of esk8 buildering.

thanks mate, new to this forum and did not connect the acronym to the owner. i do not wish to disrupt and will take your advice and read more before reaching out again. apologies sir.

8 Likes

Definitely not Potter @flasher :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

10 Likes

Jesus boys it went off. All I wanted was to ascertain whether it was actually feasible that a community that funds itself should be able to self regulate.

Its all very well that admins choose who they think are right for the job but given recent history, its not always the best option and on the other side of the coin those positions are then very dicey because unless you agree with said admins then the position is rescinded. I am not talking about me to be frank but none of us are above the community guidelines, admin or indeed owner. If we self fund then we should be able to vote in and out our moderation staff. Its kind of how the majority of the world works.

@Venom121212 Justin mate you are the only one on the forum who actually knows how to make a poll work so work your magic.

8 Likes

Could also be different levels of moderation? A group take care of stuff like closing threads and cleaning them up, another group takes care of thread moving, another about making sure people play nice.

Etc? Maybe.

6 Likes