Moderators/staff serious after 150. Serious. 😂

he’d already been fired once, lol
who would ever want to be burned at the stake twice :dizzy_face:

6 Likes

not a virgin…

of course

unless… revavirining is a thing… i know chix that claimed but that’s a horse of a different color

2 Likes

Nope, I don’t want any stake in this game. My role is to stick my nose in where it’s (not) wanted, and that doesn’t go well with mod powers IIRC…

11 Likes

you are a very wise man
partly why you’d be a great @mod… and probably why you’d be the death of a place…

I appreciate your wisdom and times spent educating peeps… sometimes I wish I had the patience…

You like @brian should be

un-tainted

with @modism

ever notice, that no-one that has been a @mod has stepped uP?

1 Like

:joy: part of the criterion for being a good mod is the sensibilities to deny the job
† Whadiya gonna do??

3 Likes

fotochop skillz 3
quoting k00k 10
humor added 0
making fun of Stephan hawkings -13

total score 1 like from me

6 Likes

I really liked current mod team.
Besides them, I would suggest:

@xsynatic - long time member, EU, many online hours, knows his stuff, great critical thinking
Al @glyphiks - had his hands probably on every part in esk8 industry, also many online hours, down on earth and always helpful to everyone
@MysticalDork - ready to explain everything to everyone, has really needed knowledge. Also very chill and patient. Although he said he doesn’t want to be mod
Q @ducktaperules - knows many other stuff besides esk8, longtime member, not shy to say what he thinks, has a face of a mod

8 Likes

So an explanation about whats happening with the mod stuff would be greatly appreciated. Everybody was screaming and getting banned, then mods were gone…wtf is going on.

3 Likes
2 Likes

true

5 Likes

Does not answer a lot for me, why is bill gone etc…

2 Likes
5 Likes

Thanks! Kinda weird its in like 3 threads and two deleted ones :woozy_face:

5 Likes

Man I love all you guys

12 Likes

He loves you @kook

Perhaps you’re not such a degenerate fuck after all.

5 Likes

But he is, that’s why he loves @kook

2 Likes

I think that’s why we all love him :green_heart:

3 Likes

I suggest the following :bulb:

If you guys want objective mods and fear the staff inquisition, in exception to @longhairedboy who’s founder, any vendor or direct /indirect Commercial interested party should be forbidden from these positions.

You sell? You step down.

No conflict of interest possible this way, in theory. In practice there are always ways, but we need to have trust at some point in our fucking community.

Words gotta mean something at some point. And guys stop sending sensible info over a forum.

Of course that’s a suggestion only, but if we are to elect new staff for real instead of volunteers candidates picked by the current staff, let’s steer away any greed.

10 Likes

One of the reasons why bill was perfect :sob:

3 Likes

I’m still really put off that @BillGordon hasn’t been able to say a word.
I have a hard time trusting the decision making of the admins/mods when they are punishin mods for telling us the truth and silencing people like bill.
Maybe I don’t understand the entire situation but as it stands it’s kinda disturbing the way these events are unfolding.

mod was violating people’s privacy = ban the guy that called it out, ban the mod that told us, ban the mod that helped uncover information.

Only people in this story I’ve seen given a platform to really talk are the mods that demoted people and the x-mod that violated privacy…

15 Likes