Breach of Privacy Update [SERIOUS]

9 Likes

What the hell? Only 3… Damn, I’ve been in this longer then most I guess :rofl:

1 Like

You were in diapers when you built your first board, right?

4 Likes

Yessir :love_you_gesture:t3: That’d be correct

2 Likes

Maybe 4? Idk. Two years of that were me working graveyard.

3 Likes

Genuine request: can we stop using numbers to label the mods who did what and just use names? I don’t think anyone in question minds being called out at this point, but it just makes things easier to read and comprehend.

As for sender and wandagoner, it was always my understanding that both willingly stepped down and 'submitted their letter or resignation ', before this whole debaucle occured.
I know this is definitely the case with Wan, however I was not actively involved in discussions with Tim so I am not sure

8 Likes

So was he dismissed or did he step down?

1 Like

Vote to change title to “silver tongued whistleblower”?
Anybody?

4 Likes

Wait is whistleblower a good or a bad thing?

4 Likes

Depends on who’s telling the story I guess.

17 Likes

Touche

2 Likes

Sure, but for that we had to know the names of the mods who did what, which we didn’t have at that moment.

In my case it was not to label them but rather to prove the point of it being 4 mods that left, before damon explained the situation about Wanda and Sender.

2 Likes

Just had a test with the other pinned threads, if you read a topic to the end it becomes unread for you. Not sure if it is repinned as soon as it has an update though will check back on this topic once someone else replies.

We hate you to bro! :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Me leaving had nothing to do with this. And everything to do with things LIKE this…

6 Likes

Stepped down. I misrecalled the situation, Jamie reminded me. Sorry everyone. Thanks @zach for clarifying that here.

5 Likes

Thanks for the transparency. Sorry to hear you had to boot some people. Its hard.

4 Likes

the irony xD

10 Likes

Ofcourse when my wheels are nearly done and ready for testing everybody bails huh, yeah i see how it is, yall playing me. :rofl:

4 Likes

I just got off the phone with Jamie a few minutes ago. We have given ourselves a hard deadline of 6PM today to get the full report out to you guys on what happened, along with some clarity on how the system actually works involving admins and private messages.

I have already drafted my take on the story, but we still need to line things up because he has new information we haven’t worked in yet.

Again, thank you for your patience.

13 Likes