Metr Pro US group buy

@Skyart done @Accrobrandon and done

2 Likes

Connector already there for external antennas on the PCB antenna version? I’m aware about the resistor change if you want to swap to external, just want to verify I don’t have to add the connector if I decide to go with it?

When is payment to be collected

4 Likes

Hope I filled out the form in time :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@rpasichnyk @thisguyhere any updates to share?

1 Like

last i heard, GB units to be ready by end of June / early July.

3 Likes

@thisguyhere you know what fuck it, can you edit my response on the spreadsheet to two “Metr Pro - PCB antenna” rather than just one? Line 26

1 Like

Still waiting for some parts before getting the modules for the GB assembled, flashed, tested and shipped. We will update you guys after receiving all the parts.

That is already done btw. Thanks to the fantastic and fast work of @mmaner first people should already receive their Metr Pro’s today/tomorrow. :smiley: Thanks again Mike.

7 Likes

If this is still open I’ll take one with an antenna!

No worries, happy to help.

4 Likes

I’m last on the train as usual (it’s how I like it). But who do I pay and when?

2 Likes

I’m assuming this is still open as I was able to get my name on the list? Who and when do I pay?

Thanks, ya’ll are great! Oh and happy father’s day!

2 Likes

Looks like around the end of the month they will be done producing them and will take payments and ship them out

3 Likes

Thank you for letting me know, stoked!

1 Like

Is it still possible to get in on the group buy?

I think so, I was able to get my name added to the spreadsheet yesterday. You need to add your info to the form.

2 Likes

im on it. hope it all goes thru quick and painless

@rpasichnyk Can I double my order? Line 64

Total of 2x PCB antenna VESC METR and 2x PCB antenna Unity METR

@rpasichnyk was thinking about switching to the unity modules with short Antenna from the PCB version. That possible?

@rpasichnyk

I just added my name to the updated list. I accidentally filled it out twice though because I meant to get the PCB antenna version, not the external antenna version.

Can you please make sure this is updated? Also, where do I send the money?