Metr Pro US group buy

I wanna say izzz disss guyy

1 Like

I would like to join up for 1 Metr Pro UNITY (PCB antenna) & 1 Metr Pro (PCB antenna)

2 Likes

Trying not to derail this thread but not sure what is easiest for you to communicate. Just looking to determine the best path forward here for those with outstanding orders due to COVID - would help to know the following:

• When will Group Buy orders close and production and subsequent shipping occur?
  • How much extra to ship pre-existing orders outside of the GB?

Thanks!

4 Likes

I’ll take one Pro with PCB antenna. Just filled the spreadsheet/questionnaire. Thanks!

Don’t have a VESC yet but I guess now is a good time to get one.

2 Likes

@DKAY hang on tight, the metr guys are working on a plan for you.

form:

responses:

3 Likes

Because the demand for the group buy is higher than expected we decided to split the orders in two parts. First the orders that were already placed and couldn’t be shipped because of COVID-19 restrictions. Second the group buy orders.

@mmaner will reship the first batch inside US. No action needed on your end, we will pass shipping information to him :+1:

@thisguyhere will help with the group buy (second batch). At the moment it looks like delivery in the end of June.

15 Likes

@rpasichnyk

I got counted twice (there are two entries for me on the spreadsheet).

I just want:

2 EA - Metr Pro (PCB antenna)
1 EA - Metr Pro UNITY (PCB antenna)

1 Like

@MYKC Removed one of your entries so you are now noted with 2 Metr Pro PCB antenna and 1 Metr Pro UNITY PCB antenna.

1 Like

I’m in for 4… All metr pro small antennas.

1 Like

Just placed my order to second GB doc (1 metr pro pcb ant, 1 metr unity pcb), I assume you will notify us when payment is due and will gather shipping address then…

1 Like

Please remove me from the group buy, as I will be in the first group.

Sorry for the extra work.

@thisguyhere

2 Likes

Just conpleted the form for one Metr Pro unity with PCB antenna. This is my first time doing one of these group buys. Does anyone know how I confirm that Im on the list?

Above there is an spreadsheet with all the forum responses. You are on the list up a couple from the bottom. :+1:

Awesome thanks!

1 Like

I just filed out the form.

When is it going to close?

it’s kind of open ended because they’re producing more than what’s ordered here, but sending me the total count of the GB when they’re done.

2 Likes

@thisguyhere
Can you change one of my 3 to a unity short antennae? Added an unexpected esc to the fleet. Might need the metr if I end up using it.

1 Like

done

2 Likes

and can i cancel my 2 unity metrs and just keep the regular ones. thank you.

Can u bump me up to 2 units total as well? I’m #34 on the list. Xo