Metr Pro US group buy

ooh pardon. I checked the Metr pro form price with the metr pro unity on the website.

1 Like

Is the price in the form the price I’ll pay or is it 20% off of the price on the form?

that i don’t know.

1 Like

@DKAY This is a normal group buy and I think rules should be the same for everyone. We don’t force you to cancel you order and it is not our fault that regular post sucks big time right now and packages are not being delivered. We offer full refund and hope for your understanding. Then you decide if you want to participate in the group buy or not.

@Excess prices in the form are before 20% discount. Now that we see the number is way above 20, you can subtract 20%. Metr Pro €32, Metr Pro UNITY €40 etc.

7 Likes

What number are we at anyway, you can’t really see bc @thisguyhere form isn’t public like yours was

It has to be like 50-70 or something like that. I wasn’t expecting this anytime soon, which is why I picked up the order, but I guess it might take longer for people further down the list?

I want a dozen metr modules.

I also want to tear down the whole system and rebuild it from scratch with a modern open source alternative.

Shit, i guess I’ll buy 1.

1 Like

…what?

They’re already so inexpensive that I don’t see the point in this unless you’re looking for a project to put on your resume.

Here are current results for everyone who filled the form

5 Likes

Can we pay the extra shipping cost to have our pre-existing orders fulfilled outside of the group buy as another option?

1 Like

Yes, this is fair.

1 Like

@rpasichnyk If I want to add one or two to my order should I submit another form with the additional units only?

Is there any timeline? Like when will this close and when will the units be sent to the US?

2 Likes

just fill it out again, i’ll combine them

2 Likes

Sweet!

Dang wish this would have got started sooner been waiting almost a month for mine and a davega x with no movement

If possible, I would like to change my order to one Metr Pro (PCB Antenna) and one Metr Pro Unity (PCB Antenna). I originally listed two Metr Pro (PCB Antenna).

3 Likes

fill out the form again, we’re getting extras so it doesn’t really matter

1 Like

if we get 20 lol…
I think it’s at 73 metrs at the moment

4 Likes

I can’t seem to find the form.

1 Like