Metr Pro US group buy

@ZachTetra Doubled your order
@bwahl602 Changed you to Unity with small external antenna
@KuphJr Deleted your wrong entry. Payment has to be done to @thisguyhere when he received the package and is ready to ship them out.

8 Likes

Small update. Received all the parts by now, but later than I initially expected. We will keep you updated when the modules are ready for shipment.

8 Likes

@thisguyhere or @hexakopter not sure who to tag anymore.

I’ve had a board build get changed due to space requirements. Can I please swap one of my metr pcb antennae to unity pcb?

My correct order should be:
Metr Pro pcb antennae
Metr pro unity pcb antennae
Metr pro unity small antennae

Sorry for the additional change but rolling with the punches on the builds. Just realized I didn’t have a metr for my daughter who will have now have a unity too. Telemetry will be a must with her board.

2 Likes

ok, it’s done

2 Likes

Could you also add me for 1 Metr Pro - PCB antenna - $45

Done! Didn’t know if i had to add to the spreadsheet as well.

@thisguyhere filled out the form a couple days ago, didn’t see my name on the list though

1 Like

@thisguyhere could you change my order to 1x unity pcb antenna, I changed course on a build and I am now going with a unity, thanks :slight_smile:

@PickSix24 fill out again pls

@TheMrLarin done

1 Like

@thisguyhere Filled out again

@thisguyhere do you know when you’ll be receiving the metrs? Has the order actually been placed yet or are we still filling spots? Also, the price on the form is the same as the website- is that intentional and the 20% being taken off later?
Thanks for running the GB!

4 Likes

This is a question for @hexakopter @rpasichnyk

No monies have changed hands yet.

5 Likes

Ah okay I wasn’t sure who had made the form but I guessed it was you, guess I figured wrong. Hope they’ll give an update then.

1 Like

i put my name down for 1 if spreadsheet is still available

There are multiple flavors

3 Likes

yeah on the spreadsheet i put down for 1x metr pro pcb antenna

1 Like

Still in the phase of getting the modules ready. You guys order that much that its hard to keep up with production, flashing and testing.
We will sell to @thisguyhere with 20% off from the price on the website. Then he has to add shipping to him and shipping to you guys with a handling fee I guess.

Here a sneak peek of some ready to go modules for the groub buy. Still more work to do to get the high demand covered.

10 Likes

Only 90 units? I thought there was way more

3 Likes