Metr Pro Updates

@Halbj613 I still have the code in my notes, pm me!

2 Likes

@rpasichnyk can only the metr CAN with sd create records when not connected to a phone or is there a way to do it on the metr pro also

Only Metr CAN. Normal Metr PRO doesn’t have the storage capabilities.

1 Like

metr CAN or metr CAN with sd

Metr CAN with SD module. GPS module for also recording location I’d assume.

3 Likes

got a gps so dont need that
thanks
may buy or may just have to learn to remember to turn my phone on

1 Like

4 Likes

Quick question, is there a way to enable reverse or traction control via METR? Using it on a Unity, getting a little tired of rolling past the lines and freewheeling on turns

1 Like

3 Likes

Fuck I’m blind

2 Likes

Why does the W/h km change when i tap on it?

2 Likes

motor 1, motor 2?

2 Likes

That would make sense.

1 Like

No, with / without regen

9 Likes

@rpasichnyk, is possible to load a XML file with motor/app settings with metr? I do it often with the laptop. I didn’t find the option in metr app, but maybe is there.
Thanks!

Any consideration towards adding a realtime video/stats overlay like the old ESC Monitor app?

If someone goes full send with field weaking it would be cool to watch the video and stats in realtime.

Yes, I have plans for improving overlay options. Right now you can do it with VIRB Edit https://metr.at/overlay but I am thinking about a simpler solution

3 Likes

Hey,

I would like to use the metr with a smartwatch.

I want to get the cheapest one out there, as i would use it only for eskate.
When i look for smartwatches, the cheap ones seem to be running some generic os and not real android wear os.

Can someone reccomend me a cheap watch with realz wear os ?

2 Likes

There’s this growing pain I have noticed nowadays. Sometimes Metr app just doesn’t want to even initiate the bluetooth connection. You just launch the app, board is on prior and nothing. Disconnected. Fixed by either keeping bluetooth off for at least 10 minutes and the restarting the app or sometimes requires fully rebooting the phone itself. Once it gets thru very slow “Pairing” and “Connecting” (30+ seconds) it doesn’t drop connection. Never did.

@rpasichnyk are you aware of this or could it be my phone/module dying?

APP version: 4.8.18
Module: Metr PRO
Module FW version: 5.28

I wonder if logs would even show what’s happening? I could try to get them and upload them I guess…

1 Like

Yes, logs should give me some info, please collect them as described here https://forum.esk8.news/t/the-definitive-guide-to-metr-app-metr-pro/3109#heading–troubleshooting and send to support@metr.at

3 Likes