Metr Pro Updates

Sign me in :grin:

3 Likes

Preorder? I was waiting for this for months :muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Damn, every update on metr makes me work harder to improve telemetry & logging on my boards’ receivers PCBs. Can’t keep up with you! Nice work.

1 Like

Hey mate, I saw a gif of your app using streetview instead of just a satellite image/map is that going to be a thing in the future or is it already a thing and I’m too thick to figure it out?

Drag the yellow guy to the map

8 Likes

Ooooo. I wasn’t aware of that feature. That’s so cool!

5 Likes

Now we need a play and speed multiplier button to replay the rides in street view :grinning:

6 Likes

So hype for this.

5 Likes

A little update, smart BMS live indicator. You can see a green dot blink when cell voltage packets are coming to the Metr app from the BMS. Works with DieBieMS / FlexiBMS / LLT BMS. Coming in the v4.6.6

22 Likes

Any update on when Aus and NZ shipping is possible?

1 Like

Right now, do the records log any info coming from the BMS?

@Movation no updates on Aus/NZ shipping
@Pedrodemio no BMS data in the records right now

4 Likes

Still getting the buggy view of records.

2 Likes

Can relate. I just spam close <-> open by instinct now. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yup same. Sometimes once, other times 5-6 times until it loads correctly ^^

@PixelatedPolyeurthan what’s wrong?

2 Likes

Hol up, I’ve purchased a metr module almost a month ago shipped to Aus and there was no indication on the website that shipping would be an issue. What’s the go?

4 Likes

Will send you a message

4 Likes

I hope this fix works, can you try? https://www.icloud.com/iclouddrive/0MYDPFioC3PpYyapfc7nZpaDw#android-arm64-v8a-release

3 Likes

Yup it’s gone. Tried 30+ records, not once did it happen. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

AS soon as the record appears use two fingers as if zooming out, do it quickly like two times. if ytou do it within the first second the record will appear as it should

1 Like